There is no doubt that buying products is a big decision. It is not only important to find the right product, but also the right brand that you can trust. That is why we have put together a list of the best audio interface for mac out there. We have considered quality, affordability, and overall customer satisfaction to bring you this list. Keep reading to explore the top picks.
10 Best Audio Interface For Mac Picks:
Our 10 Best Audio Interface For Mac Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top audio interface for mac, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface, for the...
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps - Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your vocals when recording with your Scarlett Solo.
- Get the perfect guitar take - There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses. Capture your instruments in all their glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts - You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening - Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity.
- Easy Start - It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start. Whether you’re looking to record or playback audio, we will help you get started.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now - We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away. Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums.
2. M-Audio M-Track Duo – USB Audio Interface for Recording,...
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 24-bit/48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time
- Be ready for anything with this versatile M-Audio interface - Record guitar, vocals or line input signals with two combo XLR / Line / Instrument Inputs with phantom power
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/4” headphone output and stereo 1/4” outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring
- Get the best out of your Microphones - M-Track Duo’s transparent Crystal Preamps guarantee optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics
- Whether you’re a Podcaster or Beat Maker, this software suite won’t disappoint - Includes: Pro Tools, First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, Xpand 2, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin and 20 AVID plugin FX
3. M-Audio AIR 192|14 - USB Audio Interface for Studio...
- Capture Every Detail - Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac / PC;
- Low Latency - Hi-Speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms; USB and USB-C connection cables included
- Pristine Studio Grade Capture - Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- Connectivity - 4 XLR+¼" TRS combo inputs, 2 ¼” instrument inputs and 2 ¼” line inputs; Stereo ¼” outputs with direct mono/stereo switch; 2 ¼” assignable auxiliary outs; 2 ¼” headphone outputs
- Unite Your MIDI Gear - 5-pin MIDI In / Out connections for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear
- Feature Packed - Rugged metal chassis, large central volume control, VU LED meters and USB/Direct knob for zero latency monitoring
- Pro Software - MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, Touch Loops, plus the Creative FX Collection, Xpand!2, Mini Grand, DB33, Strike, Hybrid3, and Revalver
4. Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 Audiophile 2x2 USB Audio Interface...
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality. Maximum sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered Xenyx Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
5. Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD
- 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 4 MIDAS Preamps
- Phantom Power
- MIDI I/O
6. Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface, for...
- Four of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound. Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass. Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesizers, drum machine and other line-level sources. Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Easy start tool to get up and running easier than ever
- Includes free software from Antares, Relab, Softube, XLN Audio, Brainworx, Splice, Focusrite, Ableton, and Avid, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get Fuse Audio Labs’ FX plug-in Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C for FREE upon registration and download
7. UA Volt 1 USB Audio Interface for recording, podcasting, and...
- Easily create music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record vocals and instruments with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Produce with industry-leading software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Harness USB bus power for on-the-go recording with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Studio-quality headphone amp, MIDI connections, 48V phantom power, and Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- 30-day Free Trial Subscription to UAD Spark, an ever expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments that run on Mac, no hardware required
8. Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core 4x8 Bus-Powered USB-C...
- Bus-powered audio interface with USB-C connection for Mac/Windows
- Two Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB gain and switchable mic, line and Hi-Z modes, offering console-grade performance & low noise when recording
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion for the most detailed sound when recording and streaming audio, aided by 64-bit AFC clocking technology delivering increased sound width & separation
- 37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included and over 50 available as optional expansions. Processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- User-friendly software control of all available features including onboard effects processing, direct monitoring, signal routing and volume settings
9. PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface for Windows...
- OFFERS A HIGH-QUALITY, EASY-TO-USE AUDIO INTERFACE - The Presonus Audiobox USB 96 has dual preamps and combo inputs that enable you to plug in a mic and guitar simultaneously.
- PROVIDES A VERSATILE RECORDING INTERFACE - The unit features 5-Pin DIN ports for connecting the Audiobox USB 96 onto external MIDI equipment. Plus, a USB 2.0 port to connect it into a computer.
- CAN ACCOMMODATE CONDENSER MICROPHONES - The Audiobox USB 96 provides +48V phantom power for the dual mic inputs. Hence, you can use a condenser microphone on this audio interface.
- COMES WITH STUDIO ONE ARTIST DAW - Register your AudioBox USB 96 at PreSonus and create an account to avail the Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite at no additional cost! Studio One enables you to arrange, record, and produce mixes.
- INCLUDES - Presonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface; Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite Downloadable Software. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers, and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cable with 1/4" Straight Connectors for Guitars and Amps. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Cable Ties.
10. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen 18x20 USB Audio Interface...
- Bundle Includes: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen 18x20 USB Audio Interface, Four 25-feet Knox Gear XLR Male to Female Microphone Cables, and Four Knox Gear 1/4" TRS Patch Cable (6 Ft)
- Switchable Air Mode: Scarlett 18i20 features eight of Focusrite’s best-ever-performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps with switchable Air mode to give your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. There’s also a pad on every mic preamp to accommodate higher-level signals without clipping
- Instrument Inputs: The two front panel high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitars and basses without any clipping or unwanted distortion
- Speaker-Switching Technology: Speaker-switching technology allows you to switch between main and alt monitors to get a new perspective on your mix, and the new built-in talkback mic lets you communicate with your recording artist at the touch of a button, helping you capture that perfect take
- Virtual Loopback Inputs: A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier
How to Decide on the Best Audio Interface For Mac?
Choosing a product is an important decision. It can be difficult to figure out what the best option for your needs is, and there are so many options available that it may seem overwhelming at times. How do you make a decision about which product to buy? In this blog post, we will walk through some steps that will help you narrow down your choices when considering a purchase.
audio interface for macs are designed to ensure the highest quality of life, but with this comes higher prices.
When deciding on a audio interface for mac you should determine how much value it will bring into your life and how often (and for what reasons) you are likely to use it.
If it is something that will be used frequently then perhaps spending a little extra for a good brand product is worth it, but if you are only going to use the audio interface for mac a few times then products that are not from the popular brands can be picked.
audio interface for macs are usually made from some of the highest quality materials available on todays market. However, there are some low-quality products as well.
If you want a audio interface for mac that will stand out and be noticed, then perhaps it is worth paying extra to get something truly special! If not, go for a balanced product that compromises both quality and prices.
You should look for a product that is designed to last. It needs to function well repeatedly over long periods of time so the design must be durable enough to withstand heavy use and maintain its form. This comes at a cost, but it is worth remembering that audio interface for macs are usually made to last – they are built to be used over the course of a long time!
audio interface for macs are not always the cheapest, but they can offer great value for money.
It is important to find a audio interface for mac that meets your specific needs and falls within your budget. Remember, you do not have to break the bank to get a good product – there are many affordable options available!
Good Aftersales Service
You should also look for a product that comes with good aftersales service. This means you can easily get replacements, repairs, and refunds if your audio interface for mac does not work well or stops working properly!
When purchasing online it is worth reading the terms of sale thoroughly to ensure this is possible before buying anything.
Some audio interface for macs can be used for multiple purposes. If you are looking to buy something that will see a lot of use, then it might be best to get one that is up-and-coming in the market rather than getting an older model on sale!
In the end, it is up to you which one of these products will be best for your needs. Every product has different pros and cons that should be considered before making a decision. However, we believe our review was as fair and unbiased as possible so you can make an educated choice on what may work best for you! What do you think? Have any questions about the reviews or anything else in this blog post? Please comment below with your thoughts! Thank you again for reading todays post and stay tuned next week for another great article.
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API