There are so many products on the market, it can be hard to know which one is the best for you. But do not worry, I am here to help! In this post, I am going to recommend my top picks for the best left hand drill bits. Do no t miss out â€“ read on to find out what makes these products so great!
Our Recommendations for the Best Left Hand Drill Bits:
Our 10 Best Left Hand Drill Bits Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top left hand drill bits, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. AKM Screw Extractor with Drill Bit Set,bolt...
- 35-PIECE Extractor/Drill Bit Set: 13pcs most commonly used multi-spline screw extractors,and 16pcs tough left hand cobalt drill bits,6pcs spiral screw extractors.
- HSS with Titanium Nitride Coating Drill Bit:135 degree split point and twist design increases cutting speed with self-centering and prevents walking, clears chips and particles faster.NOTE: Cobalt drill bits should not be used for stainless steel.
- Special Left Hand Design Dill Bit:Creates extra gripping power Unique design for use with screw extractors to remove broken Removes broken studs, bolts, socket screws, and fittings.Include 5/64",7/64",1/8",5/32",3/16",7/32",1/4",9/32",19/64",5/16",11/32",3/8",13/32",7/16",15/32",1/2".
- CRMO Material Damaged Screw Extractor:Our AKM screw extractor is made of high quality higher quality chrome molybdenum steel(CR-MO). High hardness good toughness, higher strength than chrome vanadium steel.Easy out style spiral flutes embed themselves to increase grip as resistance increases.Multi-spline extractors in sizes: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 13/32", 7/16, 15/32, 1/2"
- Wildly range of adaptations:Can be used with Power drills, flat or allen wrenches,tap adapters.
2. NEIKO 10037A Left Hand Drill Bit Set | 15 Piece | SAE (1/16'...
- [QUALITY]: This drill bit set is constructed of high speed steel with a titanium nitride coating, which give it very high surface hardness to help penetrate tough materials while highly corrosion resistant reducing friction between bit and workpiece.
- [DESIGN]: These drill bits come with a twist design to increase cutting speed with an angled tip that is a 135 degree split point for precise self-centering and designed to cut holes faster as it prevents walking, clears chips and particles faster.
- [LEFT-HAND BITS]: Special left hand design can also be used with reversible drills with screw extractors to remove broken fasteners and to remove screws, bolts, and studs for home repairs, at your automotive garage, and more.
- [CONVENIENCE]: Each bit has an assigned hole in a drill bit holder with size index markings for quick organization and easy storage for use for home improvement or on the go in a snap.
- [INCLUDES]: 15 Sizes - 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 13/32, 7/16, 15/32 and 1/2 inch bits that comes in a metal index case for easy storage.
3. IRWIN Left Hand Drill Bit Set, Cobalt Alloy Steel, 5/64-Inch...
- Drill bits made of M-42 8% Cobalt Alloy Steel high-speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- 135° split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Each drill bit has a heavy-duty spiral flute design that produces fast chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high-tensile-strength materials
- IRWIN drill bits are great for use with screw extractors
- Includes: 5/64-Inch, 7/64-Inch, 5/32-Inch and 19/64-Inch
- 135 Degree split point
4. 29PC Left Hand Industrial Black & Gold Drill Bit Set 135...
- 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64" increments
- 135 degree split point, Fully ground, Self-centering, Stubby length
- Black/gold colored finish
- Neatly organized in a Metal Case, Drill Indexed
- Left-hand bits can used to drill a broken screw or bolt so it can be extracted without needing a specialized extractor.
5. NEIKO 01925A Screw Extractor and Left Hand Drill Bit Set |...
- BOLT EXTRACTORS: Extraction bits easily remove broken screws, studs, bolts and other fittings effectively. Stripped bolt remover and extractor works on seized bolts, broken fasteners, and commonly called an easy out.
- LEFT HANDED DRILL BIT: Left-hand drill bits are made from cobalt fortified high speed steel for increased durability and service life. Reversed drill bit are used for removing broken bolts or studs turning left to prevent further tightening of the bolt or screw.
- SPIRAL FLUTES: Unscrew tool with spiral flute bit dig into the screw, increasing grip as torque is applied for removal of screws, fasteners and bolts. Strip screw extractor kit gets those stubborn fasteners out.
- METAL CARRYING CASE: Stored in a durable metal index carrying case for easy organization and storage with all sizes that are clearly labeled. Carrying size for when WD40 or easy out lubricant doesn’t get the job done.
- INCLUDES: Sizes: Left hand bits / reversed drillbits - 5/64", 7/64", 5/32", 1/4", 19/64" and Matching Alloy Extractors (stud outs) - #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 in a red carrying case.
6. COMOWARE Left Hand Drill Bit Set, 13 Piece | M2 HSS with...
- 135 degree split point and twist design increases cutting speed with self-centering and prevents walking, clears chips and particles faster
- Bits made of high speed M2 steel with a titanium nitride coat for added durability
- Special left hand design can also be used with screw extractors to remove broken fasteners
- Attachable to reversible drills to remove screws, bolts, and studs around the house, garage or on the job site
- Set includes: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 11/64, 3/16, 13/64, 7/32, 15/64 and 1/4 inch bits; Comes in metal index case for easy storage
7. Topec 35-Piece Screw Extractor and Drill Bit Set, bolt...
- 35-PIECE MULTIFUNCTIONAL SET- 13pcs multi-spline screw extractors, and 16pcs left hand cobalt drill bits, 6pcs spiral screw extractors,
- VARIOUS SPECIFICATIONS AND SIZES- The set contains four types of 35 models of parts including imperial sizes such as: 1/8", 5/16", 5/8", 7/16", 11/32", 1/4" etc. You can choose the suitable size according to the size of your fasteners to meet various job requirements.
- HIGH CARBON STEEL AND HSS MATERIAL-The set is made of High carbon steel and HSS materials. The spiral pattern design can provide sufficient gripping force to facilitate removal. High-quality materials can be used for fasteners of various metals. Please note: Cobalt drill bits should not be used for stainless steel.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS- Spiral flute extractors are perfect for common fasteners. The mult-spline extractors are useful for higher torque and lower profile tools, while the bolt extractors are for freeing partly-exposed fasteners. The kit also includes a left cobalt drill bit for fasteners, which can be used to help drill these fasteners
- PREMIUM SERVICE - If you have any problems during using our product. Contact our Professional after-service team via email. Topec Direct after-sale Team will get in touch with you and timely solve your problems
8. IRWIN Screw Extractor/ Drill Bit Set, 10-Piece (11119)
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws, and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Easy out style spiral flutes embed themselves to increase grip as resistance increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool
- Set includes spiral flute screw extractors sizes EX-1, EX-2, EX-3, EX-4, EX-5; drill bit sizes 5/64", 7/64", 5/32", 1/4", 19/64", and a metal index case
9. Drill Hog 13 Pc NIOBIUM Left Hand Drill Bit Set Index Drill...
- 1/16 to 1/4 by 1/64ths (Does not skip any sizes)
- Niobium Nb41 Steel
- Left Hand Thread (Flutes are Counterclockwise)
- Used for Removing Broken Bolt, Screws, and Studs
- Made by Drill Hog USA
10. wesleydrill Left Hand Drill Bit Set 13pcs 1/16'-1/4'...
- [Specifications and packaging]: 13 Piece left hand drill bit set.Include size: 1/16",5/64",3/32",7/64",1/8",9/64",5/32",11/64",3/16",13/64",7/32",15/64 ",1/4 " all in metal case.
- [Function]: Metal drill bits are particularly suitable for cutting metal, cast iron, hard plastics and wood, and are also available for softer materials.
- [Material]: Twist drill bits classic high speed steel construction with titanium coating for capability and durability.
- [Advantage]: Titanium drill bit's cutting edge is hardened and honed for sharpness.The split point tip increases cutting speed while easy self centering prevents walking. Say bye to all those chips and particles，the drill bit can quickly clears them out, and leaves a clean, smooth hole.
- [Special Left flut Design]: Left hand drill bit set's special left hand design can also be used with screw extractors to remove broken fasteners.Attachable to reversible drills to remove screws, bolts, and studs around the house, garage or on the job site.
Buying Guide for the Best Left Hand Drill Bits
This is a guide to help you make the best decisions when buying left hand drill bitss. It has been compiled from the most comprehensive and up-to-date information available so that you can be confident in your purchase. The guide includes tips on how to choose left hand drill bitss for different uses – whether it is for professional, home, or DIY use, there is something here for everyone!
When it comes to selecting a product, the first thing you should consider is the brand. Some brands are more dependable than others, and some have just that wow factor present while some do not. You should research several brands and compare their ratings in order to come to a conclusion.
left hand drill bits Price
The next thing you should consider when choosing a product is the price. Although prices will vary between different products, some are more expensive than others. You need to determine which features matter most and if they are worth the extra money. For example, if you want a left hand drill bits, make sure it will serve the purpose perfectly without costing more than usual.
What is Included?
Some products come with additional items that can be useful, but some do not. You should make sure that the product you choose comes with everything it needs to be fully functional, such as batteries and chargers. Moreover, if some items are missing, you may need to go out and buy them separately. If you want all of the necessary components included in your purchase, read the list of materials carefully or ask around about what is included before making your choice.
When you are trying to determine the best product, it is important to read what customers have to say about it. Feedback can be helpful because it contains details that manufacturer websites or guides often leave out. Reading through customer ratings and reviews will allow you to get into their heads and learn how they really feel about their experience with the product.
If you are new to using a left hand drill bits, it is best to choose something simple and straightforward if possible. Complex products can be intimidating to use at first, however, they are often more advanced than some simpler devices.
If you do not want anything too difficult for the first time around, consider choosing a simple left hand drill bits.
Similarly, it is a good idea to choose a product that is durable. A high-quality left hand drill bits will be able to take a bit of wear and tear without breaking down or being damaged in any way. If you want something that can last for a long time with regular use, look into the materials used in the design process and consider their durability and sturdiness.
Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
Ease of Use
Lastly, when selecting a left hand drill bits, you should consider how easy it is to use. A lot of people do not want to struggle with adjusting settings and understanding directions, so it is important for your product to be user-friendly. Ensure the features work properly and that they are easy to figure out on your own before buying.
Just because you are browsing through plenty of products does not mean you have to settle on the one that is just ok. There are many options, but they are all different. Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
All left hand drill bitss require some level of maintenance. However, the frequency is still something to think about before you purchase. If you are someone who can not be bothered to deal with these kinds of things, look into which products are low-maintenance or completely maintenance-free.
With all of these factors in mind, we hope that you have a better understanding of how to purchase the right product for your needs. We will be updating this article periodically with new information so bookmark it and come back anytime when you are in need! Good luck finding your perfect best left hand drill bits!
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API