There is no doubt that buying products is a big decision. It is not only important to find the right product, but also the right brand that you can trust. That is why we have put together a list of the best leveling kit for silverado out there. We have considered quality, affordability, and overall customer satisfaction to bring you this list. Keep reading to explore the top picks.
Our Picks of the Best Leveling Kit For Silverado:
Our 10 Best Leveling Kit For Silverado Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top leveling kit for silverado, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Rough Country 2' Leveling Kit for 2007-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 |...
- Give your GM 1500 the perfect blend of performance, protection, and style from Rough Country.
- Increase Ground Clearance for On and Off-Road Obstacles | Maintains Smooth, OEM Like Ride.
- Levels the Front with the Rear | No need to disassemble your Struts to Install.
- Easy at Home Bolt-On Installation, Supported by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country's Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
2. 3' Front Leveling Lift Kits for Sil-verado 1500 2WD/4WD...
- Lift Kit Fitment: 2007-2019 Sil-verado 1500 2WD/4WD,2007-2019 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD (New Body Style) with 6 lugs, please message us if need help or recommendation
- Easy Installation: installed in 1-2 hours and no special tools needed, true 3" raise, but the real thickness less than 3 inch
- Premium Material: forged aircraft billet aluminum T6 treated. 12.9 Grade premium bolts, excellent resistance to corrosion by black anodized surface. Good looking on your truck and provide enough ground balance
- Contents:2 x front strut spacers with Pro Shock-Proof box
- Brand Guarantee: 2 years warranty and feel free contact us with any problem, reply in 24 hours
3. Neverland 2.5' Front Leveling lift kit for Chevy Silverado...
- [Leveling Kit]：Will Raise up the front of your truck by a true 2.5"
- [Compatible]: 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4WD/2WD; 2007-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD/2WD ; 2007-2020 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 4WD/2WD; 2007-2020 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD/2WD; 2007-2020 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD/2WD; 2007-2020 GMC Yukon 4WD/2WD; 2007-2020 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD/2WD
- [Neverland Lifts]: are produced by CNC machine for anodized black to match your factory suspension.
- [Levels the Front with the Rear]: Install without disassembling anything
- [Please NOTE]:It Does Not Fit Chevy TrailBoss Models; GMC AT4 Models; 2014-2018 GMC "Denali" models; "MagneRide" models; 2007 "Classic" models; ONLY fits GM and Chevrolet vehicles equipped with factory STEEL front lower control arms
4. BDFHYK 2.5'' Front Leveling Lift Kit Compatible with...
- ✅【ADAPTED MODELS】: Compatible with 👉①2007-2011&2013 avalanche 2WD/4WD; ②2007-2019 silverado 1500 2WD/4WD; ③2007-2012 suburban 1500 2WD/4WD & 2015-2016 | 2018-2019 Suburban; ④2007-2019 tahoe 2WD/4WD; ⑤2007-2009 | 2015 | 2017-2018 Sierra 2WD/4WD; ⑥2007-2019 sierra 1500 4WD/2WD; ⑦2007-2019 yukon 2WD/4WD; ⑧2016-2019 yukon xl; ⑨2008-2014 yukon xl 1500.⚠️ Please note that it does not fit ''Trailboss" models''/''AT4'' models/2014-2018 "Denali" models/ "MagneRide" models/ and 2007 "Classic" models.
- ✅【HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL】: Strut lift spacers are CNC precision machined out of forged 6061 T6 aluminum, the adapter specially powder black coated for a great look that will offer better corrosion resistance and last the life. Solid bolts extremely strong and durable without compressing or warping over time.
- ✅【ADVANTAGE】: This leveling kit Will Raise the front of your truck by 2.5inch, Improves the look of your vehicle and provides additional fender clearance for larger tires and wheels. With your truck's newly added height, your undercarriage will be a lot safer from damaging road obstacles. ⚠️Please note that spacer thickness to lift height, not 1:1 ratio. The thickness of a 2.5inch gasket is 1.34inch, but the height after lifting is 2.5inch.
- ✅【EASY TO INSTALL】: The leveling kit requires only simple bolt installation, no special tools, no cutting or modification of factory parts.⚠️Some of the few models will be installed when the bolt length is not long enough, it is recommended that the installation can be done without round spacers, this will not affect the overall use.
- ✅【PRODUCT USE】: Generally, the car is not completely flat when driving on the road. Front lift kits are to raise the factory rake of your vehicle, make the front and rear of the car level. Increase the distance between the frame and the ground, make the vehicle look more perfect and cool. But it will never lessen your comfort level, making you more relaxed and enjoyable driving.📦 Package contains two silverado leveling and comes with a sealed type plastic bag containing screw, gaskets ent.
5. MotoFab Lifts CH-2LM - 2 in Front Leveling Lift Kit that is...
- Will Raise the front of your truck by a true 2"
- Motofab Lifts are CNC machined out of billet aluminum then anodized black to match your factory suspension.
- Can be installed in about 1 1/2-2 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.
- Made In The USA with a Lifetime warranty
- Compatible with 2007-2021 Chevrolet & GM 1500 Pickups (old body style)
6. MotoFab Lifts CH-2.5-2.5 in Front Leveling Lift Kit That is...
- Will Raise the front of your truck by a true 2.5"
- Motofab Lifts are CNC machined out of billet aluminum then powdercoated black to match your factory suspension.
- Can be installed in about 1 1/2-2 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.
- Made In The USA and a Lifetime warranty
- Compatible with Silverado/Sierra 2007-2019 (New and old body style)
7. KSP 3' Front Leveling Kits for Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD...
- ❀ Compatibility: Fit for 2007-2019 Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD, 2007-2019 Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD (New body style).
- ❀ Attention: Will Raise your truck 3" in the front. Due to suspension geometry, the ratio between lift height and kit thickness is not 1:1. An alignment is always recommended after installing.
- ❀ Safety: Even in extreme riding conditions, the leveling kits also provide safe driving due to forged from aircraft-grade aluminum billet, 12.9 grade solid bolts. Powder coated black offers better corrosion resistance. Easy to install.
- ❀ Aggressive Look: Give your Chevy/GMC truck an aggressive look and offers extra ground clearance to use larger tires/rims.
- ❀ Trustworthy Warranty: We offer "30-day refund, 24-month free replace parts " service. If you have any questions, be free to contact us
8. MAXRACING 2' Leveling Lift Kit Compatible with 2007-2021...
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES: Does not fit 2014-2018 "Denali" models; Does not fit 2007 "Classic" models)
- IMPROTANT NOTE: This kit will raise the front of the truck by 2 inches, but the actual thickness is about 1 inches. The ratio between lift height and kit thickness is not 1:1.
- Maxracing Leveling kit are CNC machined out of billet aluminum then anodized black to match your factory suspension. ONLY fits vehicles equipped with factory STEEL front lower control arms
- Feature: Simple bolt installation.No need to disassemble your struts.You can get that killer look in no-time flat.Works with all OEM control arms. Maintains factory ride quality.Increased ground clearance.Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- ITEM SPECIFICS - Installation Time: 1 1/2-2 hours; Backspacing: Factory; Recommended Tire Size: 285/75 R17; Weight: 2.5-lbs; Superseded: 1307A, 1308
9. Bravex 3' Front and 2' Rear Full Leveling Lift kit for...
- Stable performance - raises trucks 3" in the front and 2" in the rear, providing higher ground clearance and fender clearance for larger tires and wheels, giving your truck a noticeably more aggressive look.
- Corrosion resistance - the 3” front spacers are CNC machined out of 7075 aviation grade aluminum with G8 grade solid bolts & locknuts to match your suspension.
- Fitment - Compatible with Chevrolet Silverado 1500 & GMC Sierra 1500. For GMC/1999–2006 chevy pickup,Raise your truck 3" in the front and 2" in the rear. For 2007-2021 chevy pickup,you have to remove the original 1" block of truck,Raise your truck 3" in the front and 1" in the rear.
- Easy to install - can be installed in about 11/2 - 2 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you're not satisfied, return back to us, no-hassle refund or product replacement.
10. 3' + 2' Full Lift Leveling Kit For 2007-2020 Chevy Silverado...
- Corrosion Resistance: the 3” front spacers are CNC machined out of 7075 aviation grade aluminum with G8 grade solid bolts & locknuts to match your suspension.Machine-manufactured precisely from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum billet, with heat-treated and hardened 10.9 grade bolts pre-installed.
- Easy to Install: can be installed in about 1.5-2 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.Maintains your original OEM ride quality, steering quality and driving comfort.
- Stable Performance: raises trucks 3" in the front and 2" in the rear, providing higher ground clearance and fender clearance for larger tires and wheels, giving your truck a noticeably more aggressive look.
- Fitment: Fits 2007-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 & GMC Sierra 1500.for 2007-2019 GMC SIERRA 1500 (2WD 4WD)
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY: 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If you're not satisfied, return back to us, no-hassle refund or product replacement. Recommend an alignment after installation.
Best Leveling Kit For Silverado Buying Guide
Before you can buy leveling kit for silverados, there are a few things that you need to know. We have compiled a buying guide for leveling kit for silverado products to help make the process easier and less daunting. This is our comprehensive list of what we believe are the most important factors in buying leveling kit for silverado products:
When it comes to selecting a product, the first thing you should consider is the brand. Some brands are more dependable than others, and some have just that wow factor present while some do not. You should research several brands and compare their ratings in order to come to a conclusion.
leveling kit for silverado Price
The next thing you should consider when choosing a product is the price. Although prices will vary between different products, some are more expensive than others. You need to determine which features matter most and if they are worth the extra money. For example, if you want a leveling kit for silverado, make sure it will serve the purpose perfectly without costing more than usual.
What is Included?
Some products come with additional items that can be useful, but some do not. You should make sure that the product you choose comes with everything it needs to be fully functional, such as batteries and chargers. Moreover, if some items are missing, you may need to go out and buy them separately. If you want all of the necessary components included in your purchase, read the list of materials carefully or ask around about what is included before making your choice.
When you are trying to determine the best product, it is important to read what customers have to say about it. Feedback can be helpful because it contains details that manufacturer websites or guides often leave out. Reading through customer ratings and reviews will allow you to get into their heads and learn how they really feel about their experience with the product.
If you are new to using a leveling kit for silverado, it is best to choose something simple and straightforward if possible. Complex products can be intimidating to use at first, however, they are often more advanced than some simpler devices.
If you do not want anything too difficult for the first time around, consider choosing a simple leveling kit for silverado.
Similarly, it is a good idea to choose a product that is durable. A high-quality leveling kit for silverado will be able to take a bit of wear and tear without breaking down or being damaged in any way. If you want something that can last for a long time with regular use, look into the materials used in the design process and consider their durability and sturdiness.
Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
Ease of Use
Lastly, when selecting a leveling kit for silverado, you should consider how easy it is to use. A lot of people do not want to struggle with adjusting settings and understanding directions, so it is important for your product to be user-friendly. Ensure the features work properly and that they are easy to figure out on your own before buying.
Just because you are browsing through plenty of products does not mean you have to settle on the one that is just ok. There are many options, but they are all different. Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
All leveling kit for silverados require some level of maintenance. However, the frequency is still something to think about before you purchase. If you are someone who can not be bothered to deal with these kinds of things, look into which products are low-maintenance or completely maintenance-free.
To conclude, you should choose a product that has all of the qualities that are important to you. Nowadays it is easy to find everything online and most descriptions will tell you exactly what is included in your purchase and what the best features of the items are. With these tips in mind, you will be able to choose the product that best suits your needs.
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API