It is tough to know what to buy sometimes. Especially when you are looking for a good low profile gpu but do not have the time to do the research yourself. That is where this blog post comes in! We have compiled a list of 10 of the best low profile gpus out there. No need to waste your time scrolling through pages and pages of products on Amazon anymore. These are tried and true, customer-approved products that you can buy with confidence! Thanks for reading!
Best Low Profile Gpus:
Our 10 Best Low Profile Gpu Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top low profile gpu, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 LP 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming...
- New Turing Architecture
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR6
- Low-profile ready, Super Compact 6.30-inch Card, Fits 99% of Systems
- Dual slot, 4K Ready, PCI Bus Powered
- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI-D
- Boost Clock 1590 MHz
2. ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphics Card for...
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Flexible I/O: 1x DVI-D, 1x S-Sub, 1x HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 2.2 Suppor
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
3. EVGA GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphic Cards...
- Real base Clock: 1290 MHz/ real boost Clock: 1544 MHz; Memory Detail: 2048MB GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce gt 1030 - Superclocked performance,PCI Express 3.0
- 2x faster than Intel Core i5 integrated Graphics
- Includes Low profile bracket
- 48.06 GB/s Memory Bandwidth|6008 MHz (effective)|2048 MB 64 bit GDDR5
4. VisionTek Radeon RX 560 4GB GDDR5 4M 4K Graphics Card, 4...
- Quad 4K display setup - Power up to 4 displays simultaneously through a single PC in cinematic 4K quality (4096 x 2160 Max @ 60Hz) great for multi-display walls restaurant TVs public venues healthcare or even convenience store monitors with AMD Eyefinity technology
- 4GB GDDR5 memory - 1500 MHz Memory Clock and 1175 MHz GPU Clock (PCIe x 16) with a 128-bit Memory interface
- Pci Express 3 0 - 1x16 PCIe 3 0 lane slot available on the motherboard is required
- Independently powered - bus-powered 75W Max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 350W PC power supply is required)
5. NVIDIA GT 1030 Graphics Card, Desktop Low Profile GPU, 2GB...
- 【High Speed】: 2G GDDR5 video memory with up to 6 Gbps speed ensure a smooth gaming and application experience.
- 【Stay Cool】: Wide aluminum fin-stack array heatsink extracts more heat and heat dissipation fan distributes it more efficiently, which keep the GPU cooler and running stronger.
- 【Low Power Consumption】: No external power supply, about 30W full-load power consumption, 300W minimum PSU recommendation.
- 【Low Profile Design】: 7.16*4.41*1.38" size even compatible with ITX case. Just go to NVIDIA's website to download the corresponding driver then plug and play, widely support Windows/Linux/FreeBSD system.
- 【Reliable】: All solid capacitors, integrated thickened heat dissipation module, strengthened PCB materials, make games and entertainment performance more stable. 3 Year Warranty & 24-hour aftersale technical support.
6. MSI Low Profile Compatible Graphics Cards GeForce GTX...
- Clock speed: 7008MHz
- PCI Express x16 3.0 Interface
- Memory: 4GB, GDDR5
- Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x DisplayPorts
- Chipset: NVIDIA
7. MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-Bit Video Graphics Card...
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- Low profile ready & Slim ITX size perfect in many cases (Low Profile Bracket Included)
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1468 MHz / 2GB GDDR5 64bit / 6000 MHz Memory
- 3x Faster Than GeForce GT 730 & Dual Monitor Support via HDMI & DVI-D
- Support PhysX physics acceleration technology, NVIDIA CUDA, PureVideo HD 4K hardware decoding, dynamic super-resolution, MFAA, GeForce 3D Vision, GameWorks, G-Sync-Ready, GameStream-Ready, GeForce ShadowPlay, GPU Boost 3.0
8. ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit PCIe 3.0 DirectX 12...
- Unleash your creativity with stunning photo and video editing
- Windows 10, 8 and 7
- Get easy driver updates and one-click game optimization with GeForce experience
- Tap into the efficient performance of the award-winning NVidia Pascal architecture
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on Zotac website
- Form factor: low-profile
9. Gigabyte GV-N1030D4-2GL GeForce GT 1030 Low Profile D4 2G...
- Powered by GeForce gt 1030
- Integrated with 2GB DDR4 64bit Memory
- Low profile design with 150 mm card length
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine. Max resolution:4096x2160, 60Hz
- Boost: 1417 MHz/base: 1177 MHz in OC mode, boost: 1379 MHz/base: 1151 MHz in gaming mode
- Form Factor: Low Profile
10. HP Graphics Card - Radeon Pro WX 3200-4 GB GDDR5 - PCIe 3.0...
- Number of monitors supported: 4
- Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
- Chipset line: Radeon Pro
- Chipset Series: WX
- Chipset model: WX 3200
Best Low Profile Gpu Buyers Guide
Before you can buy low profile gpus, there are a few things that you need to know. We have compiled a buying guide for low profile gpu products to help make the process easier and less daunting. This is our comprehensive list of what we believe are the most important factors in buying low profile gpu products:
It is also a good idea to get something that is long-lasting. A high-quality low profile gpu will be able to endure some abuse before breaking down while still operating properly. If you want something that can last for years of regular use, examine the materials used in the design process and consider their durability and sturdiness.
Before you spend money on a low profile gpu, you need to know the place where it will be used. Location, weather, and your personal preferences are all major factors that determine what type of low profile gpu is right for you. Especially, climate condition has a big role to play in determining longevity.
Ease of Use
Consider how simple your low profile gpu is to use when choosing one. Many people dislike battling with settings and comprehending directions, so it is vital for your product to be user-friendly. Make sure the functions in your product work correctly and are easy to understand before purchasing.
low profile gpus, like any other product, need some maintenance. The frequency, on the other hand, is still something to consider before making a purchase. You will not love doing maintenance tasks regularly on a product.
If you are someone who does not want to be bothered with such details, look into low-maintenance or completely maintenance-free items.
Look at the Brand
When it comes to selecting a product, the first thing you should consider is the brand. Some brands are more dependable than others, and some have just that wow factor present while some do not. You should research several brands and compare their ratings in order to come to a conclusion.
Price Range to Look at
The price of a product is another important thing you should think about when purchasing it. Although costs will vary depending on the goods, some are more costly than others.
You must figure out which characteristics are essential and whether they are worthwhile. If you are looking for a low profile gpu, for example, be sure it will fulfill your needs adequately without costing too much money.
Last but not least, the warranty of the product you are looking to purchase is also an important thing to consider. You should know exactly how long the warranty lasts and what it covers.
When it comes to making a decision about the finest product, reading what consumers have to say about it is critical. Feedback might be beneficial since it includes information that manufacturers websites or manuals frequently overlook. Reading through client evaluations and reviews can allow you to enter into their shoes and discover how they really feel about their experience with the product.
To Sum Up
To conclude, you should choose a product that has all of the qualities that are important to you. Nowadays it is easy to find everything online and most descriptions will tell you exactly what is included in your purchase and what the best features of the items are. With these tips in mind, you will be able to choose the product that best suits your needs.
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API