If you are in the market for a new product, it can be tough to know where to start. Especially when there are so many products on the market! Lucky for you, we have done the research and found the 10 best menstrual cup for teenss. Keep reading to find out the perfect fit!
Top Rated Menstrual Cup For Teens:
Our 10 Best Menstrual Cup For Teens Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top menstrual cup for teens, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Saalt Teen Menstrual Cup - Best Sensitive Reusable Cup -...
- Reusable - Say goodbye to the tampon aisle. If you like what metal straws do for turtles, wait until you see what a cup can do. One Saalt Cup lasts for up to 10 years and replaces over 3,000 tampons/pads. Save your money and your environment.
- Reliable - Like a good friend. Wear your Saalt Cup for up to 12 hours at a time, even while you're running/swimming or studying/sleeping. This little period cup collects as much as 2 tampons so you can have 12 hours of worry-free period protection.
- Comfortable - Set it and forget it. The Saalt Teen Cup is impossibly soft and flexible. In fact, it’s so comfortable that you forget it's there. And because of its multi-seal shape, you get a leak free and odor free period.
- Natural and Safe - Good for you from the inside, out. Made in the USA with 100% medical-grade silicone, the Saalt Teen Cup is affordable, premium period care. Our chemical free formula is naturally hypoallergenic, non-toxic and BPA and latex free. Unlike tampons, it maintains your unique pH and will never dry you out, leave fibrous residue, or cause micro-tearing.
- Saalt Gives - Like you, we break boundaries. For every purchase, Saalt provides improved period care and educational opportunities for people in need. Thank you for (period) caring.
2. Pixie Menstrual Cup - Ranked 1 for Most Comfortable Reusable...
- 100% happiness guarantee! If your first Pixie Cup isn’t the right size we will send you a new Pixie style/size at no extra cost or offer a full refund. This takes the stress out of finding your perfect fit. With 6 different sizes and 2 styles, we have a Pixie Cup that will fit your physique and reproductive story.
- Period Freedom. Pixie is a reusable silicone cup that collects your monthly discharge or menstrual flow. Inserted similar to a tampon, Pixie Cup sits in the vaginal canal comfortably with no odor, leaks or risk of TSS. Easy removal and leak-free periods means no period blood stains! Also works as a conception cup!
- Pixie Cup vs Slim Cup. The design of our Pixie stem allows for easy removal and is perfect for a higher cervix. We recommend the Pixie Slim for those with a lower cervix or tilted uterus. All of our cups are on the softer side, which doesn’t block urine flow, this allows your bladder to relieve itself fully.
- Works for Every Woman. You can wear Pixie Feminine Cups for 12 consecutive hours before you clean or reinsert. Whether you're an active teenager who enjoys sports or a busy mom, you can enjoy every part of life while you run, swim, or dance. We have a menstrual cup for you while in motion or in your sleep.
- Buy One, Give One. Every time you purchase a Pixie Cup, a cup is donated to a woman in need. Here at Pixie, our goal is for every woman to have access to period products and you can help us! With help from people like you, we’ve donated 100,000+ Pixie Cups so far!
3. Intimina Lily Cup One – The Collapsible Menstrual Cup for...
- THE PERFECT STARTER CUP- Lily Cup One offers teens and beginners an easy transition into the world of menstrual cups. Its petite shape, leak-proof double rim, easy removal loop and collapsible design make periods a breeze from start to finish
- BEGINNER-FRIENDLY DESIGN -Lily Cup One features a firmer leak-proof rim that's easy to open and a removal ring for worry-free removal. It's smaller in size but still high capacity for protection you can count on
- ANY TIME PROTECTION - Lily Cup One is a reusable menstrual cup that you can use for up to 10 years- just wash it after use and carry it its convenient case for protection whenever you need it most
- IT'S TIME TO SWITCH - Made from medical-grade silicone, Lily Cup One is BPA-free and phthalate-free, hypoallergenic and contains no harmful chemicals or bleaches. It collects flow rather than absorbing it, so there's no dryness or irritation
- WALLET & EARTH FRIENDLY - Be kind to environment and your wallet at the same time. Stop throwing money away with your tampons and pads each month. One cup can last for years - reducing waste and saving you money
4. LEASEN Period Cup, Set of 4 Menstral Cups, Perfect Period...
- 🎀Leasen period cup is made of super soft medical grade silicone, environmental protection material makes the Menstrual Cups no any bad reactions to your skin. Our period cup is Environmental protection and BPA Free. It is a more efficient alternative to standard tampons and pads.
- 🎀Our Menstral Cup is flexible and soft so you can comfortably wear wash them throughout the day, period cups are reusable won’t dry you out, are leak-free, and are odor-free, hence you can have a worry-free period.
- 🎀Easy to insert and remove the silicone menstral cup stay in place to collect up to 12 hours of flow, you still feel comfortable while you're sleeping, dancing, running, or swimming.
- 🎀Period kit includes sterilizing menstrual cup holder cleaner and disposable cleaning towels provide effortless cleanup for long-term use.
- 🎀Period cup kit for girls & women: Large size soft period cup is recommended for women that have a heavier flow, high cervix, or have given birth vaginally. Small Size is recommended for women who have not given birth, who have had a c-section, first-time cup users, low cervix.
5. Menstrual Cups for Beginners - Period Kit for Girls - Best...
- ✅ 100% Happiness Guarantee. We are so confident that you’ll love our products that we back them all with our Happiness Guarantee. This means if you aren’t totally satisfied, we will make it right. Either a full refund or a replacement product. We’ve got you.
- ✅ All Inclusive. This kit takes the guesswork out of starting your menstrual cup journey. It contains two sizes of our Pixie Cups, Pixie Lube, Pixie Wash, Pixie Sterilizing Cup and Pixie Wipe samples. This makes the perfect gift for your teen or young adult, too!
- ✅ Safe to use. Tampons can leave behind traces of contaminated material and fibers, resulting in a risk of contracting TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome). It holds fluid, but does not absorb like a tampon does, virtually eliminating the risk of TSS. Pixie Cups are made of medical-grade silicone, hypoallergenic and are free of BPA, latex and dioxins.
- ✅ There for you. Ever stand in the feminine hygiene aisle guessing what absorbency you’ll need for your period? Those days are over. Pixie Cups hold 3-4 tampons worth of fluid and you can safely wear a Pixie Cup for up to 12 hours without having to change it. No need to stuff tampons in your glove box or a pad in your purse anymore. If taken care of properly, a Pixie Cup will last up to 10 YEARS.. Once you experience period freedom, there is no going back.
- ✅ Buy One, Give One. Everytime you purchase a Pixie Cup, we donate one to a woman in need. Here at Pixie believe that every woman should live life to the fullest - every day of the month. We’ve donated 100,000+ Pixie Cups so far!
6. Lena Sensitive Menstrual Cup - Small - Coral - Regular Flow...
- A better period. Lena is a reusable silicone cup that collects your monthly blood flow. Inserted like a tampon, Lena Feminine Cup sits comfortably in the vaginal canal and offers comfortable, odorless, sensation and leak free periods
- Active and Comfortable. You can wear Lena for 12 consecutive hours before having to clean it and reinsert it. You can dance, run, swim and sleep while wearing your menstruation cup as Lena performs equally well when you rest or are in motion
- Made in California. Lena Cup uses USA made medical grade silicone and dyes to ensure complete biocompatibility and safety of our product. Lena is hypoallergenic and is free of BPA, latex and dioxins
- From first to last period. From your first to your last period, Lena Cup is ideal for most users regardless of physique, activity level and reproductive history. If you are a first time cup user, we recommend that you choose Lena Small regardless of your flow. Lena Large is ideal for experienced users looking for added capacity
- Zero Waste. With proper care and use, one Lena Period Cup can be reused for many years eliminating the need for disposable products. Our 100% post consumer packaging is chlorine-free, printed using vegetable-based inks and is completely recyclable
7. DUTCHESS Menstrual Cups - Set of 2 Reusable, Soft Silicone...
- Strong when you need it, our menstrual cups set will keep in place, so you won't have to worry about leaks through long jogs, yoga classes, pool parties, and even swim meets.
- Safe to wear for up to 12 hours, our period cup allows you to get a full night's sleep before having to clean it and reinsert it.
- Made from soft, medical-grade silicone, our menstruation cups are phthalate, latex, dioxin, fragrance, and BPA-free. Our small size B is perfect for pre-childbirth.
- Designed for comfort, our period cup is flexible, soft, and easy to insert and remove with an adjustable stem.
- A safe an eco-friendly alternative to disposable tampons and pads, our reusable period cups also come with a cute bonus hygiene pouch for easy transport.
8. Morecup Silicone Menstrual Cup | 100% Medical Silicone, Self...
- SIZE-FREE MENSTRUAL CUP (FOR TEENS OR ADULTS): Morecup is a self-customizable menstrual cup that provides a small cutter to adjust your own size. The cup is designed in a combination of a bell type and a ball-type, which makes it easy to wear and allows it to contain a large amount of blood. After cutting off the rim, the surface of the rim maintains smooth and not rough at all, so it can be worn without any irritation.
- 100% MEDICAL SILICONE: This menstrual cup is made of 100% medical silicone that does not contain any latex within. The following material is also widely used in producing contact lenses, therefore it is gentle on our skin. Morecup insists on using only the materials derived from nature and our product is U.S. FDA registered, meaning that it has been officially tested and registered in the category of non-drug products.
- REUSABLE: Morecup can be simply cleansed in boiling water for 5 minutes and make sure you clean it within 5 minutes or else the shape of the cup will be deformed. The package also includes a small brush that you can use to clean the cup more meticulously. Morecup can be used for up to 10 years if you take good care of it, but it is highly recommended to replace it with a new product once every 2 years.
- EASY REMOVAL: This menstrual cup has 6-layer of heart-shaped stem at the bottom, which makes it easier and more comfortable to remove from 12-hours wear. This stem can be conveniently pulled and adjusted by cutting to the desired length. Morecup also has 4-air holes that help the cup to be easily released when removing. You can remove it without putting a lot of pressure on the cup as you can just pinch and pull down the stem. How easy is that!
- SILICONE CASE INCLUDED: Morecup package also includes a silicone case for storing the menstrual cup more conveniently. This case is made of silicone material as well and it comes out in two colors: pink and white. It is light-weighted and portable so you can carry it anywhere and whenever. Make sure you completely dry out the cup before storing in the case.
9. Lena Reusable Menstrual Cup, Beginner Period Cup, Tampon and...
- A better period. Lena is a reusable silicone cup that collects your monthly blood flow. Inserted like a tampon, Lena Feminine Cup sits comfortably in the vaginal canal and offers comfortable, odorless, sensation, and leak-free periods.
- Active and Comfortable. You can wear Lena for up to 12 consecutive hours before having to clean it and reinsert it. You can dance, run, swim and sleep while wearing your menstruation cup, as Lena performs equally well when you rest or are in motion.
- Proudly made in California. Lena Cup uses USA-made medical-grade silicone and dyes to ensure our product's complete biocompatibility and safety. In addition to safety, Lena is hypoallergenic and free of BPA, latex, and dioxins, providing a better option for menstruators sensitive to our competitors.
- We've got you covered from the first to the last period. Lena Cup is perfect for most users regardless of physique, activity level, and reproductive history. We recommend choosing Lena Small irrespective of your flow if you are a first-time cup user. Lena Large is ideal for experienced users looking for added capacity.
- Zero Waste. With proper care and use, one Lena Period Cup can be reused for many years, eliminating the need for disposable products. In addition to being a sustainable solution, our 100% post-consumer packaging is chlorine-free, printed using vegetable-based inks, and is entirely recyclable.
10. Copita Organic Menstrual Cups - Best Organic Tampon...
- [Leak Proof Protection] – Unlike traditional tampons, Copia period cups provide a leak proof seal of protection that lasts for up to 12 hours, so you can sleep, work, play & rock your favorite undies without panicking over a potential leak.
- [“Barely There” Comfort] – Who says being on your period means giving up your favorite activities? Our soft, flexible menstrual cups are the ultimate “feels like nothing” level of comfort that lets you dance, run & even hit the pool with confidence.
- [More Money In Your Pocket] – Say good-bye to blowing your money on bulk boxes of tampons & Hello to your period’s new BFF. Just one Copita menstrual cup equates to hundreds of tampons, saving you big bucks & countless trips to the drugstore.
- [Naturally Safe & Effective] – Taking care of your body is a full-time job. With Copita, we make it even easier with chemical free period products that keep you naturally protected & reduce your risk of developing potentially dangerous side effects.
- [Eco-Friendly Design] – It’s period care, the way Mother Nature intended. Our menstrual cups are completely reusable & drastically reduce the amount of feminine hygiene products in landfills with just one purchase. Less waste, better protection.
Best Menstrual Cup For Teens Buying Guide
Choosing a menstrual cup for teens may be intimidating. There are so many choices to make and they all appear to be ideal for your needs. This article will assist you in determining what characteristics to search for and how to narrow down your options so that you can discover the best menstrual cup for teens for you!
It is also a good idea to get something that is long-lasting. A high-quality menstrual cup for teens will be able to endure some abuse before breaking down while still operating properly. If you want something that can last for years of regular use, examine the materials used in the design process and consider their durability and sturdiness.
Before you spend money on a menstrual cup for teens, you need to know the place where it will be used. Location, weather, and your personal preferences are all major factors that determine what type of menstrual cup for teens is right for you. Especially, climate condition has a big role to play in determining longevity.
Ease of Use
Consider how simple your menstrual cup for teens is to use when choosing one. Many people dislike battling with settings and comprehending directions, so it is vital for your product to be user-friendly. Make sure the functions in your product work correctly and are easy to understand before purchasing.
menstrual cup for teenss, like any other product, need some maintenance. The frequency, on the other hand, is still something to consider before making a purchase. You will not love doing maintenance tasks regularly on a product.
If you are someone who does not want to be bothered with such details, look into low-maintenance or completely maintenance-free items.
Look at the Brand
When it comes to selecting a product, the first thing you should consider is the brand. Some brands are more dependable than others, and some have just that wow factor present while some do not. You should research several brands and compare their ratings in order to come to a conclusion.
Price Range to Look at
The price of a product is another important thing you should think about when purchasing it. Although costs will vary depending on the goods, some are more costly than others.
You must figure out which characteristics are essential and whether they are worthwhile. If you are looking for a menstrual cup for teens, for example, be sure it will fulfill your needs adequately without costing too much money.
Last but not least, the warranty of the product you are looking to purchase is also an important thing to consider. You should know exactly how long the warranty lasts and what it covers.
When it comes to making a decision about the finest product, reading what consumers have to say about it is critical. Feedback might be beneficial since it includes information that manufacturers websites or manuals frequently overlook. Reading through client evaluations and reviews can allow you to enter into their shoes and discover how they really feel about their experience with the product.
With all of these factors in mind, we hope that you have a better understanding of how to purchase the right product for your needs. We will be updating this article periodically with new information so bookmark it and come back anytime when you are in need! Good luck finding your perfect best menstrual cup for teens!
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API