Do you want to get the best motherboard for i5 6500 without spending lots of time and money? Of course, who does not! Here is where this blog post comes in handy. You will be shown how to shop for the best products quickly and easily so that you do not have to waste time or money on anything less than perfect.
10 Best Motherboard For I5 6500 Listed:
Our 10 Best Motherboard For I5 6500 Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top motherboard for i5 6500, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Intel Core i5-6500 Desktop CPU Processor- SR2L6 (Renewed)
- LGA 1151
- DDR4 & DDR3L Support
- Display Resolution up to 4096x2304
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Compatible with Intel 100 Series Chipset Motherboards
2. MACHINIST LGA 1150 Motherboard, H81 Micro ATX Intel 4th Gen...
- ※Intel LGA 1150 socket: The H81 M-ATX motherboard is powered by the H81 chipset and supports Intel 4th generation Core i3/i5/i7, Xeon E3/V3 series, Celeron G series and Pentium G series processors. (Eg. Core i7-4790K, Core i5-4690K, Core i3-4160T, Xeon E3-1280 v3, Pentium G3260T, Celeron G1830, etc.)
- ※High-speed PCIE channel: PCIe 2.0 protocol standard, X16 channel bandwidth can reach 8GB/s. Meet the daily work and entertainment needs of players.
- ※Dual-channel DDR3 memory slots: 2 DDR3 Non ECC desktop memory slots, unbuffered, support effective frequencies of 1280/1333/1600/1866MHz, and a maximum capacity of 32GB.
- ※Stable power supply: Intel H81 computer motherboard is designed with three-phase power supply, all-solid capacitors, and 8+24-pin power supply interface to ensure the stable operation of each circuit in the motherboard.
- ※Multiple expansion slots: The expansion slot includes 1 PCI-E X16 graphics card slot, 1 PCI-E X1 slot, 2 USB 3.0 / SATA 3.0 slots, 2 USB 2.0 / SATA 2.0 slots and 1 NGFF M.2 interface.
- ※High-quality motherboard: H81 gaming motherboard is made of 6-layer PCB sturdy material, which is not easy to bend, ensuring the stable operation of each circuit and improving the service life of the motherboard.
- ※High performance interface: Support Gigabit Ethernet interface, compatible with VGA+HDMI dual output high-definition display interface. Realtek ALC662 audio chip, 6-channel sound card, brings you a different ultimate experience.
3. GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H (AMD Ryzen...
- Supports AMD Ryzen & 7th generation A series/Athlon processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High quality audio capacitors and audio noise guard
- Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed internet accelerator software
4. Dell Optiplex 7040 Mini Tower Desktop Computer (i5-6500,...
- Intel Quad Core i5-6500 Processor 6M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz
- 250GB 6GB/s 7.2K RPM Hard Drive
- 8GB (2x4G) 2133MHz DDR4 Memory ; 32MB Intel Optane Memory
- 1x HDMI, 1x VGA, 2x DisplayPort
- Windows 10 Professional
5. ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX...
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Comprehensive Cooling: Enhanced VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2plus
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance. Support memory overclocking up to 5000 MHz
- Ultra Fast Connectivities: PCIe 4.0, Intel 1 Gb Ethernet, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type-A &Type-C) and V-M.2 Key E slot for Wi-Fi
6. HP Elite C2D 3.0ghz, New 4GB Memory, 250GB, Windows 10...
- This Certified Refurbishd product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- HP Desktop PC ProDesk 600 G2 Small Form Factor, Intel Core Quad i5 6500 Turbo 3.6 GHz, 16G DDR4 RAM, 512G Solid State, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, DVDRW, VGA, DP, Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit (Renewed)
- Includes: USB Keyboard & Mouse, Microsoft office 30 days free trail
- Ports: Front: (2)USB 3.0, (2)USB 2.0,Headphone; Rear: VGA, (2)Display Port, (4)USB 3.0, (2)USB 2.0, Serial, Line-in, LIne-out, RJ-45
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit - Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French.
7. Dell Optiplex 7040 Business SFF Computer Small Tower PC...
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR - Configured with top of the line series processor for lightning fast, reliable and consistent performance to ensure an exceptional PC experience.
- SUPERIOR STORAGE AND MEMORY – Customized with 240GB SSD storage space to store apps, games, photos, music and movies. Loaded with DELLGB of RAM to zip through multiple tasks in a hurry without lag.
- BUILT IN CONNECTIVITY - Stay connected to the internet with installed wireless capable technology and integrated network card. Play your favorite music files with stereo sound. Easily connect to large and multiple monitors through the installed onboard video connections.
- WINDOWS 10 LATEST RELEASE - A new installation of the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit Operating System software, free of bloatware commonly installed from other manufacturers. As Microsoft's latest and best OS to date, Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit will maximize the utility of each PC for years to come. Optional software such as Anti-Virus and Office 365 can also be easily downloaded through the Microsoft Windows App Store.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - All Amazon Renewed computers come with a 90-day warranty and technical support to provide customers with unmatched quality and care.
8. ASRock Intel B365 Chipset Motherboard, B365M-HDV
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 2666
- 1 PCIe 3. 0 x16, 2 PCIe 3. 0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7. 1 Ch HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio caps
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M. 2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 6 USB 3. 1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 rear)
9. MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3...
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended heatsink design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning fast game experience: 1x turbo M.2, amd turbo USB 3.2 gen2, store mi technology
- Core boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
10. Biostar TB360-BTC PRO 2.0 Core i7/i5/i3 (Intel 8th and 9th...
- Supports 9th & 8th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Intel B360 single chip architecture
- Support M.2 SATA III (6Gb/s) Connector
- Support 2-DIMM DDR4-1866/2133/2400/2666 up to 32G maximum capacity
- Support 12 x PCIe 3.0 slots
- Bios settings must be adjusted to support 12 GPUs
- Only 8th and 9th gen LGA 1151 CPUs with Intergrated graphics are compatible
What to Look for in the Best Motherboard For I5 6500?
Choosing a product is an important decision. It can be difficult to figure out what the best option for your needs is, and there are so many options available that it may seem overwhelming at times. How do you make a decision about which product to buy? In this blog post, we will walk through some steps that will help you narrow down your choices when considering a purchase.
When it comes to selecting a product, the first thing you should consider is the brand. Some brands are more dependable than others, and some have just that wow factor present while some do not. You should research several brands and compare their ratings in order to come to a conclusion.
motherboard for i5 6500 Price
The next thing you should consider when choosing a product is the price. Although prices will vary between different products, some are more expensive than others. You need to determine which features matter most and if they are worth the extra money. For example, if you want a motherboard for i5 6500, make sure it will serve the purpose perfectly without costing more than usual.
What is Included?
Some products come with additional items that can be useful, but some do not. You should make sure that the product you choose comes with everything it needs to be fully functional, such as batteries and chargers. Moreover, if some items are missing, you may need to go out and buy them separately. If you want all of the necessary components included in your purchase, read the list of materials carefully or ask around about what is included before making your choice.
When you are trying to determine the best product, it is important to read what customers have to say about it. Feedback can be helpful because it contains details that manufacturer websites or guides often leave out. Reading through customer ratings and reviews will allow you to get into their heads and learn how they really feel about their experience with the product.
If you are new to using a motherboard for i5 6500, it is best to choose something simple and straightforward if possible. Complex products can be intimidating to use at first, however, they are often more advanced than some simpler devices.
If you do not want anything too difficult for the first time around, consider choosing a simple motherboard for i5 6500.
Similarly, it is a good idea to choose a product that is durable. A high-quality motherboard for i5 6500 will be able to take a bit of wear and tear without breaking down or being damaged in any way. If you want something that can last for a long time with regular use, look into the materials used in the design process and consider their durability and sturdiness.
Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
Ease of Use
Lastly, when selecting a motherboard for i5 6500, you should consider how easy it is to use. A lot of people do not want to struggle with adjusting settings and understanding directions, so it is important for your product to be user-friendly. Ensure the features work properly and that they are easy to figure out on your own before buying.
Just because you are browsing through plenty of products does not mean you have to settle on the one that is just ok. There are many options, but they are all different. Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
All motherboard for i5 6500s require some level of maintenance. However, the frequency is still something to think about before you purchase. If you are someone who can not be bothered to deal with these kinds of things, look into which products are low-maintenance or completely maintenance-free.
These are just a few of the most important factors to consider when choosing a product, but there are many others as well. When considering these various things, ask yourself what your needs will be for this product and how it fits into your current lifestyle. You can then decide which products would be best for you. When choosing a product, it is important to consider several factors including its build quality, brand reputation, ease of use, durability, versatility, comfort in use, and maintenance-free. By considering these things, you can narrow down your choices and find the best product for your needs.
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API