Are you looking for the best motorcycle helmet lock? Look no further! We have done the research and gathered all the information you need to make an informed decision. In this blog post, we will outline the top products so that you can choose the one that is right for you. We also invite you to share your own experiences with these products in the comments section below.
Our Recommendations for the Best Motorcycle Helmet Lock:
Our 10 Best Motorcycle Helmet Lock Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top motorcycle helmet lock, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Helmetlok 4104 Carabiner Style Helmet Lock and Extension...
- HelmetLok is a Carabiner-style lock, with a 4 digit programmable locking mechanism, designed to lock your helmet to your bike, while compact enough to fit in your pocket or on your belt loop
- Open the lock, slip the Carabiner through your helmet's shackle, attach it to your bike and lock it, since it's not permanently mounted, you are free to attach your helmet to anywhere on your bike
- The locking arm pivots outwards when open, allowing you to attach it to large diameter handlebars, bike frames, gear racks and grab rails, or around anything with a 1.5" max diameter
- The 4 digit locking mechanism is made from weather resistant zinc alloy and to protect your bike, and the aluminum Carabiner is covered with a protective plastic coating
- Includes the Helmetlok T Bar Extension for helmets utilizing a quick release style buckle, or when you need an extension for a D ring helmet, helping you enjoy the security and freedom of Helmetlok
2. Master Lock Motorcycle Helmet Lock 99KA - 2 Keyed Alike
- You may purchase up to 8 keyed alike helmet locks, or said in another way four (4) 2-packs. To receive multiple 2-packs keyed the same you must purchase directly from the merchant.
- A similar cable lock keyed alike is available with a length of 3 ft.. Please search: #719KA.
- 14" (35 cm) long vinyl covered cable with a 5mm cable diameter. 4-pin tumbler security.
- Attractive plastic lock cover prevents scratching the helmet.
- Dead-locking mechanism to prevent rapping the lock open.
3. Motorcycle Helmet Lock - High Security Pin Combination...
- STOP OPPORTUNITY THIEVES – This high security helmet lock is the perfect deterrent to frustrate opportunity pinheads, keeping honest people honest, with a high visibility orange cable.
- LUGGING A HELMET AROUND IS OLD NEWS – Using this helmet lock will free you up, so you can enjoy a hands-free and stress-free break before getting that ‘Monkey Butt’.
- STOP YOUR HELMET FROM FALLING – Easily protect and prevent your investment from falling, hitting the ground, and ruining your headgear by using just the lock itself to secure it, without the cable.
- NO KEYS SCRATCHING YOUR PRIDE & JOY – This helmet lock has a combination-code lock for key-free security, so no keys are swinging about scratching the paint job on your bike while your ride.
- SECURE EXTRA GEAR FAST– Tie everything up but the kitchen sink - however, we would never recommend bringing your kitchen sink with you - with this 6-foot extendable cable you can safely lock up your helmet, bag and jacket, all together in one secure place.
4. Motorcycle Helmet Lock & Cable. Sleek Black Tough...
- BIKE & HELMET FRIENDLY - WHILE MOST OTHER HELMET LOCKS - have sharp metallic edges that can scratch and damage your helmet or your bike (costing you more than the price of a cheap lock), long ago BigPantha took the extra precaution of coating the D-ring (the Carabiner) with a protective Rubberized sleeve.
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE - We'll email you a comprehensive User Manual for getting the most from your Helmet Lock. The tough self-coiling braided steel cable is a Full 1.82M Long (6 feet) so that you can lock your jacket as well as your Helmet (or Two Helmets) to your bike.
- PLEASE READ FOR YOUR HELMET SAFETY - The BigPantha Helmet Lok is a security device that gives you an excellent layer of protection against helmet theft - it acts as a Visual Deterrent AND a Physical Barrier against thieves! REALISTICALLY a well prepared thief can steal anything given the right opportunity!
5. Motorcycle Helmet Lock Anti-Theft, Tamper-Proof Helmet...
- ★ Applicable to motorcycle models with 22mm/0.9in handlebars, wide range of application.
- ★ Heavy-duty helmet lock, thick lock body, provide extra security
- ★ Includes 1 helmet lock and 2 keys and 2 tamper-proof screws
- ★ Material: aluminum alloy lock body, tamper-proof screw design, Careful craftsmanship, weatherproof and scratch resistant , durable to use.
- ★ We are very confident that you will be 100% satisfied with this lock. If you are not satisfied, we will refund the goods you purchased!
6. ROCKBROS Motorcycle Helmet Lock, Bike Helmet Lock, 4 Digit...
- Security Design: High quality metallic helmet lock, thickened with PVC coating to 0.182inch/4.6mm in diameter, anti-theft and preventing scratches. Of course, as a simple anti-theft deterrent, the motorcycle helmet locks are worth having for more security.
- Easy to use: The little helmet lock has a 4 digit code, very easy to set your desired code by turning the lock collar as the user manual, quick to secure and remove, easy to customize combination. (Tips: Take a photo to avoid forgetting the password.)
- Little&Lightweight: Very lightweight not bulky but quite sturdy, easy to carry in your pocket and take it wherever you go. Perfect as a handy little helmet lock. Moveover, locking strollers and suitcases temporarily is also very convenient.
- Retractable Cable Lock: Stretch the cable lock up to the maximum of 59inch/150cm. When you rest, lock the cable lock and helmet together wrapped conveniently around the motorcycle or bicycle at will. Simple coiled structure allows long enough reach.
- Multiple Use: Lock bike wheels, baby strollers, skis, suitcases and luggages, provide basic protection. Two styles small cable locks together make you more convenient to use, save the trouble of choosing, and can also share with friends.
7. 1' Universal Motorcycle Parts Helmet Lock Anti-Theft...
- Install diameter: 1" handlebar; Material: Alloy Aluminum; Color: Black
- Allows you to safely and securely lock your helmet
- Lock clamps directly to your motorcycle; Ideal for engine guards, frame tubes, or any long section of tube
- Can be used on Motorcross Motorbike ATV Sport Dirt Street Bike Interrupteur Moto off road
- Includes (1) lock assembly, (2) keys, and (1) install tool
8. Motorcycle Helmet Lock Combination Lock with Cable for...
- No Need Keys & Easy to Carry - Using this helmet carabiner lock will free your hands, no need to carry your helmet around and additional keys anywhere. High quality metallic combination PIN lock can prevent the walk-by who might want to grab your helmet and bags. Besides, Small & Light (1.38" * 3.15") to easily tuck into your pocket and carry around.
- With Long & Durable Cable - The retractable cable consists of ultra-strong steel braided line coated in PVC for corrosion resistant, cut resistant and scratch protection, the cable is up to 59 inches, can be used for 2 helmets or lock jacket and helmet together.
- Universal & Multipurpose - This helmet cable lock works with all motorcycles, street bikes, scooters, and bicycles, fits all half face helmet, full-face helmet, and crash helmet, can be perfectly used to secure your helmet, bags, jacket, suitcase, baby stroller, ladder, garden furniture and more.
- Warm Tips - Please set a password that you can remember easily, in case of you forget the password, the lock can not be reset! Instrution about how to install carabiner PIN lock is included in the package.
- Stop 'Opportunity Thief' - Helmet combination lock can help to secure your helmet but a well-prepared thief can steal anything. So please park up in a busy or visible location if possible. If the item has any problem, please feel free to contact us, thanks!
9. Little World Motorcycle Helmet Lock & Cable, Heavy Duty...
- SECURE & TOUGH - High quality metallic carabiners heavy duty combination PIN lock so that your helmet will NOT get stolen.
- EASY TO CARRY- Small & Light (5cm x 9cm) to easily tuck into your pocket and carry around.
- GOOD PERFORMANCE MOTORCTCLE HELMET CABLE LOCK: 1.82M long (6 feet) flexible steel cables consists of ultra-strong steel braided line coated in PVC for weather resistance, scratch protection and durability).
- WORKS WITH ALL TYPES - This motorcycle helmet lock works with all full face and half face helmets of motorcycles, mountain bike, scooters or bicycles. And with protective coating the D-ring (the Carabiner) to prevent damage to your bike or helmet.
- MULTIPURPOSE - Helmet for motorcycle accessories are purpose device locks can be perfectly used to secure your bags, suitcases, biker jacket, baby stroller, ladder, garden furniture and more.
10. ROCKBROS Motorcycle Helmet Lock Bike Cable Lock Lightweight...
- 【Security Design】: With a diameter of 0.18 inches lock body，ROCKBROS helmet lock has high strength and high tenacity for strong cut resistance. The whole-body PVC coating can effectively prevent scratches.
- 【High Scalability & Reinforced Steel Cable】: The lock chain is highly stretchable and can be stretched up to 60 inches, you can use it freely. The reinforced steel cable provides excellent anti-cutting and anti-theft performance for this lock.
- 【Perfect Dailly Tool】: This little cable lock can be used to lock helmets, bicycle wheels, strollers, luggages, doors, ladders and any other things you want.
Best Motorcycle Helmet Lock Buying Guide
It can be difficult to choose a motorcycle helmet lock that is perfect for your needs. With so many options available, it can be hard to determine which one is right for you. This article will help you find the factors you need to look for and how to narrow down your selections so that you can find the best motorcycle helmet lock for you.
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a motorcycle helmet lock is its build quality. How well does the product seem to be made? Is it likely to fall apart after a few uses? Are there any areas that feel flimsy or weak? It is important to consider these things before making your purchase, as you do not want to end up with a product that is difficult to use or falls apart after just a few uses.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a product is its brand reputation. How well-known is the company that makes the product? What are people saying about it online? Is the company known for making high-quality products, or are they known for producing products that do not work very well? It is important to do your research before buying a product, especially if you are unfamiliar with the brand.
Ease of Use
How easy is the product to use? Is there an instruction manual that comes with it, or do you have to look online for instructions on how to use the product effectively? Does everything work as well as it should in order for this product to be effective? The easier a product is to operate and maintain, the better. You do not want to have to struggle to figure out how to use it or spend a lot of time trying to keep it in good condition.
How durable is the product? Will it last for a long time, or will it start to wear down after just a few uses? Is it likely to break if dropped? These are important factors to consider when choosing a product, as you do not want to have to replace it often.
How versatile is the product? Can it be used for a variety of purposes, or is it only good for one specific task? If you are looking for a product that can be used for multiple things, make sure to choose one that is versatile. This will save you from having to buy multiple products to complete different tasks.
Comfort in Use
How comfortable is the product to use? Does it cause any pain or discomfort when used, or is it easy on the hands and/or eyes? If you are going to be using the product frequently, it is important that it be comfortable in order to avoid any unnecessary pain.
How much maintenance is required for the product? Does it need to be cleaned often, or is it low-maintenance? Can you just use it and forget about it, or do you have to take special precautions in order to keep it working properly? If you are looking for a product that does not require a lot of maintenance, make sure to choose one that is low-maintenance.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a product is its price. How much money are you willing to spend on this purchase? Is the product worth the price tag, or are there cheaper alternatives that will
Warranty Period and Type
Is there a warranty on the product? What type of warranty does it have? Is it full, limited, or has no warranty at all. If you are looking for a reliable product, make sure to choose one with good customer service and returns policies in case something goes wrong with your purchase.
Another important factor when choosing a product is its aesthetics. How does the product look? Is it something you would be proud to own and display in your home or office, or is it an eyesore? If you are looking for a product that has good aesthetics, make sure to choose one that looks nice.
To Sum Up
To conclude, you should choose a product that has all of the qualities that are important to you. Nowadays it is easy to find everything online and most descriptions will tell you exactly what is included in your purchase and what the best features of the items are. With these tips in mind, you will be able to choose the product that best suits your needs.
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API