There are so many products on the market, it is hard to know which one is the best. But that is where we come in â€“ we have done the research so you do not have to. Here is our list of the best open back headphones under 200S on the market today. Trust us, these are worth your money!
Best Open Back Headphones Under 200s:
Our 10 Best Open Back Headphones Under 200 Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top open back headphones under 200, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Over-Ear Studio Monitor Headphones -...
- Open over-ear headphones for Professional mixing, mastering, editing, and listening at home or in the studio
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship - made in Germany
- The world famous DT 990 PRO headphones deliver unmatched quality in sound reproduction at an incredible price. No matter your application, tracking, mixing, critical listening, even gaming, your DT 990's will deliver sound you can rely on - every time.
2. SENNHEISER HD 599 Open Back Headphone, Ivory
- Premium, around-ear, open back headphones: Audiophile sound combined with premium design and materials
- Padded headband and luxurious velour covered ear pads perfect for long listening sessions with no pressure on the ears
- Multiple connectivity options: Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.3 millimeter jack and additional 1.2 meter detachable cable with 3.5 millimeter Jack
- Timeless design cues: Ivory color, matte finish together with the brown headband stitching and matte metallic detail convey quality at first glance
- Premium Components: Sennheiser engineered transducers use aluminum voice coils delivering high efficiency, excellent dynamics and extremely low distortion
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Power source type: Battery
3. Drop + Sennheiser PC38X Gaming Headset — Noise-Cancelling...
- The next evolution in gaming headsets: An upgraded version of the crowd-favorite PC37X, our latest collaboration with Sennheiser is more comfortable, more detailed, and more stunning than the original. Featuring new drivers—the PC38X delivers higher fidelity and better frequency response
- Locational accuracy: a competitive edge: To put it simply, the PC38X helps you hear enemies and sense your surroundings more clearly. Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design, it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracy
- Venerable drivers: The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser GSP 500 and 600—two of the highest-quality gaming headsets on the market. They offer better low-end extension than the original PC37X, so your games and music feel more lifelike than ever before
- Clear ambiance-free communication The noise-cancelling microphone is designed for high-volume low-distance recording and is optimized to handle unpleasant pops and hisses—great for gaming Skype calls and video chatting
4. SENNHEISER HD 559 Open Back Headphone - Black
- Open back, around ear design. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Powered by proprietary Sennheiser 38 millimeter, 50 ohm transducers
- Soft, replaceable ear pads for enhanced comfort
- Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.3 millimeter jack
5. Knox Gear TX-200 Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones
- AIRY, BREATHABLE OPEN-BACK DESIGN: Experience a crystal clear high-fidelity audio soundscape with these open back headphones from Knox Gear. The TX-200s offer exceptional sound quality with no compromises. Open back design reduces heat and allows for longer, more comfortable listening sessions
- POWERFUL BASS W/ CLEAR MIDS & HIGHS: Knox Gear headphones are engineered for maximum dynamic range and superior sound quality. 50 mm speaker unit drivers are coupled with neodymium magnets to deliver a deep, rich bass, clear treble & vocals and crisp high tones
- FOR RECORDING, MUSIC PRODUCTION, GAMING: No matter what your passion is, Knox Gear is the gear for your ears. Trusted by both audiophiles and professionals in the industry. The TX-200s are the perfect headphones for studio recording, production, gaming and pure musical enjoyment
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE EAR PADS: Whether you need headphones for all-day head-grooving, long hours in the studio or a marathon gaming session, Knox Gear is here. Designed with soft, comfortable pads that gently cradle your ears and an elastic headband that adjusts to the shape of your head
- VERSATILE: Whether you need headphones for all-day head-grooving, long hours in the studio, or a marathon gaming session, Knox Gear is here to provide an amazing listening experience
6. Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear...
- 50mm neodymium drivers deliver full spectrum of sound
- 1.5m cable gives you freedom of movement for indoor use
- Comfortable double layered headband cushion, breathable ear cushion for longer wearing comfort
- Finishing of connector: gold-plated, acoustic system: open, Magnet type: neodymium
7. Philips Audio SHP9600MB Wired Headphones with Microphone...
- All you love about the SHP9600 now with a detachable mic. Boom mic can easily be attached/detached transforming your regular headphones into a professional gaming headset, or WFH business headset for clear voice and calls.
- Perfectly Tuned 50MM drivers deliver detailed sound, crisp bass and balanced midrange. Frequency of 6HZ-35kHz.
- Open back drivers allow air to flow through to the speaker element ensuring pressure doesn’t build up so the sound you hear is clear without echoes.
- Comfort fit design fits the ears natural shape for utmost comfortability. Breathable ear -cup cushions are perfect for long listening sessions.
- Adjustable headband includes numbered sizes so you can get the size right the first time and lock it in to place.
- With almost 5 feet of cable with the mic, and 9.8 ft cable, you can be free to move around.
- Connect to any source with the included 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter.
8. Samson Technologies SR850 Semi Open-Back Studio Reference...
- Professional studio Reference semi-open headphones designed for tracking, mixing, mastering and playback.
- Proprietary large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets deliver an extended frequency response and great dynamic range
- Circumaural, over-ear, design with velour cushioning provides outstanding comfort for long listening sessions
- Self-adjusting headband for optimal fit
- 1/4" Stereo Adapter included
- Samson Audio (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
9. Philips SHP9600 Wired, Over-Ear, Headphones, Comfort Fit,...
- All New Philips Shp9600 With The Perfect Blend Of Performance, Comfort, And Quality
- Open-Back Design With Spacious Sound. Ideal For Listening To Your Favorite Music Everyday At Home
- Perfectly Tuned 50 Mm Drivers Deliver Crisp Bass, Balanced Midrange, And Prstine High Frequencies.
- The Drivers Are Engineered To Fit The Ear'S Natural Geometry, Ensure No Detail Is Lost.
10. OneOdio Monitor 80 Open Back Headphones- Studio Headphones...
- Open-back studio headphones: Hi-Res audio certified, Monitor 80 is a reliable companion for mastering, mixing, or tracking. As the first open-back headphones from OneOdio, Monitor 80 is also the ground-breaking innovation of the Monitor series.
- 250 ohm nominal impedance: The sound it delivers is more stable, solid, and powerful. Monitor 80 can be directly connected to home studio and Hi-Res audio devices, and it performs well in the reproduction of instrument detail.
- 40mm driver: Advanced high-precision etched diaphragms protected by aluminum honeycomb housing. Crafted open-back design reduces distortion and outputs accurate and full-range pure sonic.
- Exceptional wearing comfort: A customizable fit for long-time use in the studio. Soft-to-the-touch velour ear pads and adjustable headband put no pressure on your skull and leave enough space for ventilation.
- Adapter-free: Detachable cables open up more possibilities for the creation of music, including a standard 3.5mm audio cable and a 1/4 inch stereo adapter cable.
How to Decide on the Best Open Back Headphones Under 200?
Choosing a open back headphones under 200 may be intimidating. There are so many choices to make and they all appear to be ideal for your needs. This article will assist you in determining what characteristics to search for and how to narrow down your options so that you can discover the best open back headphones under 200 for you!
When it comes to selecting a product, the first thing you should consider is the brand. Some brands are more dependable than others, and some have just that wow factor present while some do not. You should research several brands and compare their ratings in order to come to a conclusion.
open back headphones under 200 Price
The next thing you should consider when choosing a product is the price. Although prices will vary between different products, some are more expensive than others. You need to determine which features matter most and if they are worth the extra money. For example, if you want a open back headphones under 200, make sure it will serve the purpose perfectly without costing more than usual.
What is Included?
Some products come with additional items that can be useful, but some do not. You should make sure that the product you choose comes with everything it needs to be fully functional, such as batteries and chargers. Moreover, if some items are missing, you may need to go out and buy them separately. If you want all of the necessary components included in your purchase, read the list of materials carefully or ask around about what is included before making your choice.
When you are trying to determine the best product, it is important to read what customers have to say about it. Feedback can be helpful because it contains details that manufacturer websites or guides often leave out. Reading through customer ratings and reviews will allow you to get into their heads and learn how they really feel about their experience with the product.
If you are new to using a open back headphones under 200, it is best to choose something simple and straightforward if possible. Complex products can be intimidating to use at first, however, they are often more advanced than some simpler devices.
If you do not want anything too difficult for the first time around, consider choosing a simple open back headphones under 200.
Similarly, it is a good idea to choose a product that is durable. A high-quality open back headphones under 200 will be able to take a bit of wear and tear without breaking down or being damaged in any way. If you want something that can last for a long time with regular use, look into the materials used in the design process and consider their durability and sturdiness.
Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
Ease of Use
Lastly, when selecting a open back headphones under 200, you should consider how easy it is to use. A lot of people do not want to struggle with adjusting settings and understanding directions, so it is important for your product to be user-friendly. Ensure the features work properly and that they are easy to figure out on your own before buying.
Just because you are browsing through plenty of products does not mean you have to settle on the one that is just ok. There are many options, but they are all different. Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
All open back headphones under 200s require some level of maintenance. However, the frequency is still something to think about before you purchase. If you are someone who can not be bothered to deal with these kinds of things, look into which products are low-maintenance or completely maintenance-free.
The factors listed above are some of the most integral parts to take into account when purchasing a best open back headphones under 200. Keep these ideas in mind as you shop around, and you should be able to come across the greatest best open back headphones under 200 for your needs. Remember to do your research when you are looking for the finest product. There are several features that should mesh well in order to create an excellent product. Just be sure to take into consideration all customer feedback, durability, warranty, and ease of use when making a purchase.
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API