Looking for the best pedals for synths? Look no further! We have got you covered with a list of the 10 best pedals for synthss on the market. So what are you waiting for? Check out our list and find the perfect pedals for synths!
10 Best Pedals For Synths Picks:
Our 10 Best Pedals For Synths Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top pedals for synths, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Keeley Synth-1 Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator Pedal,...
- Synth Wave Generator – Create fuzzed-out, single note synth sounds
- Reverse Attack – Volume Swell Effect – put your guitar in slow gear!
- Chaos Switch – change dimensional triggering and octaves and stuff
- Filter – shape the EQ and tone of your fuzz wave
- Wave Selector – change wave modes on the fly with your foot!
2. Source Audio One Series C4 Synth
- Three styles of flanger including Classic Flange, Thru-Zero Flange, and a highly resonant style of flanger called Shadow Flange.
- Download additional phaser and chorus algorithms or access a deep editing system with the Neuro Mobile App for iOS and Android.
- Pair the Mercury with the Neuro Hub and save up to 128 presets recallable with MIDI program change messages from an external MIDI foot controller.
3. MOOER New Micro Series Mini Guitar Effects Pedal Reverb...
- E7, the pocket guitar synth pedal. 7 type brand-new MOOER SYNTHS tones, straightforward to use by adding 7 LED indicators on the right side of the shell. Power supply 9V DC recommended.
- Versatile Synthesizer Tones. 7 different MOOER custom synthesizer tones, you are able to adjust any synth tones just how you like. Synths types include Trumpet, Organ, Sea wave, Weeyo, Saw wave, 8bits, EDM, Pad.
- Decent Tracking. 7 slots for storing users’ presets that E7 can transform your guitar into a typical electronic synthesizer, without the need for special pickups or instrument modifications.
- Adjustable speed of Arpeggitor. Each tone with an individual arpeggiator, high/low frequency cut, attack, speed function, allow users to shape the tone in their mind easily.
- Get your fun for experimenting with sound. Synths types include Trumpet, Organ, Sea wave, Weeyo, Saw wave, 8bits, EDM, Pad.
4. Electro Harmonix Guitar Mono Synth Effects Pedal Includes...
- Features eleven great sounding, mono synth sounds
- Easy to use controls let you dial in the sound you want quickly
- EXP pedal input for real-time expressive control with your foot
- Create, save and recall eleven user presets, one for each of the eleven synth sounds
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
5. BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
- Polyphonic Synthesizer Effects Pedal f Guitar Bass
- Expression/Switch Input
- with Send/Return Loop
6. MOOER E7 Polyphonic Guitar Synth Pedal Bundle with Blucoil...
- TRANSFORMS YOUR GUITAR INTO AN ELECTRONIC SYNTHESIZER - The MOOER E7 is a seven-patch synth pedal that promises trumpet-like, organ-like, warm sea wave-like, "Weeyo-" like, 8bit-like, EDM/Pad-like, or saw wave synthesizer tones.
- OFFERS ADJUSTABLE ARPEGGIATOR SPEED - Each synthesizer tone has an individual Arpeggiator, which you can adjust its speed.
- SHAPES YOUR TONE - You can cut the 5-20kHz frequency of each tone with the high-cut knob. Meanwhile, the low-cut knob cuts the 20-20kHz frequency.
- FIRMWARE UPGRADEABLE - Use the USB port to connect the synth pedal with your computer and get the latest firmware for your E7. *NOTE: Unplug your power supply first before entering firmware update mode.
- INCLUDES - MOOER E7 Polyphonic Guitar Synth Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cables with 1/4" Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
7. Pigtronix Space Rip Synth Pedal
- Rate: Controls the speed of the waveform’s motion. The pulse width of these waveforms is produced by the onboard VCO being kept in a state of flux
- Tune: Sets the fine tuning of the synth voices
- Sub: Adds an additional voice one octave down from the input signal
- Octave: Drops the entire synth sound down an additional octave
- Shape: Changes the waveform from a sawtooth to a square wave, or vice versa
8. Miwayer Sustain Pedal with Polarity Switch,for MIDI...
- 【Miwayer Sustain Pedal】 This is a sustain pedal that will surprise you, with a unique design, high-quality feedback performance, and comfortable use,Compatible with all electronic keyboards and digital pianos.
- 【Material and Size】 6.5 feet (200cm) of cable with 1/4 inch telephone plug. Made of chrome-plated metal pedals, high-strength plastic shell, strong and durable.
- 【Function】Classic sustain pedal, can be used with any electronic keyboard, synthesizer, digital piano, high-quality-chrome-plated metal pedal, sturdy and durable structure, suitable for recording studios and professional performance.
- 【Features】 The high-quality current polarity switch allows you to switch the instrument more conveniently. The highly flexible pedal design is more in line with the ergonomic design. Use high-end materials to make the pedals last longer.
- 【Applicable】Electronic keyboard, synthesizer, digital piano, polarity reversal switch can be compatible with most Kurzweil, Korg, Yamaha, Casio, Roland, Fater, Ensoniq
9. EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2 Analog Octave Synth...
- A monophonic analog guitar synthesizer with four octaves of vintage square wave synth tones
- Interface makes it easy to add or subtract octaves, creating a variety of sounds without having to dial in envelopes or oscillators
- Feature a ripping sub-octave thump, pulsing octave down, a lightly squared base tone and a swelling transformer based octave up
- Makes a single guitar sound like an army of vintage synths
- A true-bypass pedal made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
10. VALETON EP-2 Passive Volume & Expression Guitar Bass...
- Passive Volume Control/Expression Control 2 functions in 1 Pedal
- Automatically Detect the Functionality (Volume or EXP Control)
- Working with Guiar, Bass, Keyboard, Synthesizer, Workstation, Controller, etc.
- Working without Battery or Pedal Power Supply
- Lightweight & Comact Design for easily Taking it Anywhere
Best Pedals For Synths Buying Guide
Before you can buy pedals for synthss, there are a few things that you need to know. We have compiled a buying guide for pedals for synths products to help make the process easier and less daunting. This is our comprehensive list of what we believe are the most important factors in buying pedals for synths products:
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a pedals for synths is its build quality. How well does the product seem to be made? Is it likely to fall apart after a few uses? Are there any areas that feel flimsy or weak? It is important to consider these things before making your purchase, as you do not want to end up with a product that is difficult to use or falls apart after just a few uses.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a product is its brand reputation. How well-known is the company that makes the product? What are people saying about it online? Is the company known for making high-quality products, or are they known for producing products that do not work very well? It is important to do your research before buying a product, especially if you are unfamiliar with the brand.
Ease of Use
How easy is the product to use? Is there an instruction manual that comes with it, or do you have to look online for instructions on how to use the product effectively? Does everything work as well as it should in order for this product to be effective? The easier a product is to operate and maintain, the better. You do not want to have to struggle to figure out how to use it or spend a lot of time trying to keep it in good condition.
How durable is the product? Will it last for a long time, or will it start to wear down after just a few uses? Is it likely to break if dropped? These are important factors to consider when choosing a product, as you do not want to have to replace it often.
How versatile is the product? Can it be used for a variety of purposes, or is it only good for one specific task? If you are looking for a product that can be used for multiple things, make sure to choose one that is versatile. This will save you from having to buy multiple products to complete different tasks.
Comfort in Use
How comfortable is the product to use? Does it cause any pain or discomfort when used, or is it easy on the hands and/or eyes? If you are going to be using the product frequently, it is important that it be comfortable in order to avoid any unnecessary pain.
How much maintenance is required for the product? Does it need to be cleaned often, or is it low-maintenance? Can you just use it and forget about it, or do you have to take special precautions in order to keep it working properly? If you are looking for a product that does not require a lot of maintenance, make sure to choose one that is low-maintenance.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a product is its price. How much money are you willing to spend on this purchase? Is the product worth the price tag, or are there cheaper alternatives that will
Warranty Period and Type
Is there a warranty on the product? What type of warranty does it have? Is it full, limited, or has no warranty at all. If you are looking for a reliable product, make sure to choose one with good customer service and returns policies in case something goes wrong with your purchase.
Another important factor when choosing a product is its aesthetics. How does the product look? Is it something you would be proud to own and display in your home or office, or is it an eyesore? If you are looking for a product that has good aesthetics, make sure to choose one that looks nice.
These are just a few of the most important factors to consider when choosing a product, but there are many others as well. When considering these various things, ask yourself what your needs will be for this product and how it fits into your current lifestyle. You can then decide which products would be best for you. When choosing a product, it is important to consider several factors including its build quality, brand reputation, ease of use, durability, versatility, comfort in use, and maintenance-free. By considering these things, you can narrow down your choices and find the best product for your needs.
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API