If you are in the market for some new products, you will want to check out our list of the 10 best portrait lens for sony a6000s. We have rounded up some of the best products on the market, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. So take a look at our list and see what catches your eye!
10 Best Portrait Lens For Sony A6000 Listed:
Our 10 Best Portrait Lens For Sony A6000 Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top portrait lens for sony a6000, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Sony - E 50mm F1.8 OSS Portrait Lens (SEL50F18/B), Black
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm and filter diameter (mm) is 49 mm
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32°
- "Compact, lightweight mid-range telephoto prime with elegant aluminum alloy exterior.Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded"
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH116), Lens front cap, Lens rear cap
2. Meike 35mm F1.4 Large Aperture Manual Focus Lens APS-C...
- Works with all Sony E-mount camera A9 A7RIII NEX 3 NEX 3N NEX 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 and so on
- APS-C Visual angle:diagonal 43° horizontal 37° vertical 25°,Lens Structure:5 Groups 8 Elements
- It is a Wide Angle Lens, suitables for Landscape ,Product and Portrait Photography
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Fixed focal length 35mm,Wide angle lens. Maximum aperture of 1.4-16 delivers smooth bokeh,fit Close-up/portrait photo photography
3. Auto-Focus Prime Lens VILTROX 85mm F1.8 Mark II STM Full...
- AF 85/1.8 II FE auto-focus standard prime lens is a large aperture lens designed for Sony E-Mount Cameras A7III A7RIII A7SII A7RII A7II A9 A7 A7R A6400 A6500 A6300 A6000 A5100 A5000 NEX-7
- 85mm focal length and F1.8 to F16 aperture range, perfect for portrait photography; get wonderful background defocusing effect and help the subject stand out easily
- Full fame, AF (auto focus) and electronic aperture; supports EXIF information transmission, electronic automatic iris adjustment; records image’s information and shooting data
- Equiped with noiseless STM focus motor, metal electronic contact, 10 elements in 7 groups, including 1 ED lens and 4 short wave length and high transparent lens
- High Quality: sturdy lens made of high quality materials, precise metal structure, HD Nano multilayer coating, micro USB port for firmware upgrade
4. Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame...
- Portrait-perfect sharpness and bokeh: Great sharpness and smooth bokeh of a well-designed mid-range telephoto prime lens for portraiture, and the LD85F18E is a standout choice. It features a compact, lightweight design for mobility, with high-performance optics and a large F1.8 maximum aperture that deliver outstanding image quality. An excellent second lens for both full-frame and APS-C camera users.
- - FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- Compatible with: Sony A9 / A7R III / A7R II / A7R / A7S II / A7S / A7 III / A7 II / A7 / NEX-7 / NEX-6 / NEX-5 / NEX-5N / NEX-5R / NEX-5T / NEX-3 / NEX-C3 / NEX-F3 / NEX-3N / A6500 / A6300 / A6000 / A5100 / A5000 / A3000 / QX1
- Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
5. Meike 25mm F1.8 APS-C Large Aperture Wide Angle Lens Manual...
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Fixed focal length 25mm,Wide angle lens. Maximum aperture of 1.8-16 delivers smooth bokeh,fit Close-up/portrait photo photography.
- Lens construction is 7 elements in 5 groups, multi-layer coatings.
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.25m, APS-C Visual angle:diagonal 61° horizontal 50° vertical 35°
- For Sony Emount cameras with APS-C. Metal body, lightweight and portable.
6. Viltrox 85mm F1.8 Auto Focus Lens for Sony,Full Frame,Medium...
- 【85MM F1.8 AF LENS FOR SONY】The 85mm focal length can be easily switched between a half-length portrait and a full-length portrait. Whether it's a full-frame body or APS-C, you will find that you always have the right distance from the subject when using the 85mm lens.
- 【AUTO FOCUS】Comes with steady,fast and smooth AUTO FOCUS,Which can capture the high speed moving objects,widely compatible with Full Frame camera A7III A7RIII A7RII A7II etc,after installing Sony camera, support Sony body to view aperture, shutter, exposure compensation and other information.
- 【ACCURATE & PRECISE CONTACT】The lens is equipped with metal electronic contacts,supports EXIF information transmission, electronic automatic iris adjustment,can record digital photo attribute information and shooting data.
- 【10 ELEMENTS IN 7 GROUPS】Features with 10 elements in 7 groups, ideal aperture with 9 blades.New optical technology for good image quality.85mm large aperture telephoto portrait fixed-focus lens, support EF mount.Using an ED lens
- 【DURABLE STRUCTURE WITH HOOD PROTECTION】Rugged, all-metal body structure ensures lens assembly accuracy and durability;Designed with LENS HOOD which can be use to reduce flare or scattering light of ghosts and avoid rain,snow or sticking to the front of the lens.
7. Viltrox 56mm F1.4 STM Auto Focus APS-C Prime Lens Portrait...
- 【For Sony E mount Camera】VILTROX 56mm F1.4 STM Auto Focus APS-C Prime portrait lens for Sony E Mount Camera A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6400 A6500 A6600 NEX-6 A7S A7C A7 A7RⅢ A7SⅢ A7Ⅲ A7RⅡ A7Ⅱ A7S A7RⅣ A9
- 【56/F1.4 STM AF LENS】STM Motors enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus and eye focus performance, minimizing vibration and noise for movies as well as stills. The 56mm focal length and electronic aperture capabilities of advanced E-mount bodies to capture emotional portraits at excellent depth of filed
- 【F1.4 large aperture & close-up ability 】the Large aperture of F1.4 can afford low-light enviornment, delievering a high corner-to-corner resolution. The minimum focus distance of 0.6m and maximum magnification of 0.1x, while a 9-blade circular aperture make it possible to shoot impressive close-ups with beautiful bokeh highlights
- 【10 Elements in 9 Group】1 of ED element and 1 of HRI element for suppressing chromatic aberration. Nano Coating is applied plus a sealed design provides extra protection and ensures reliable operation in challenging environments. Easy manual/auto focus switching, an aperture ring is also provided for direct, intuitive aperture control
- Full metal body and hard brass mount structures, weighs 280g (9.8 oz), lightweight and compact for excellent mobility and handling. USB port to reach a compatibility for the newest cameras model and built-in metal electronic contacts, supports EXIF information transmission
8. Sony SEL-85F18 Portrait Lens Fixed Focal 85mm F1.8 Full...
- Fast telephoto lens
- ED glass compensates for aberrations
- Circular aperture with nine blades for beautiful blur effects, minimum focus distance 0.8 m
- Linear motor for precise, quiet focusing
- Box contents: SEL-85F18, cap: ALC-SH150, front lens cap: ALC-F67S, rear lens cap: ALC-R1EM
9. 7artisans 35mm F1.2 II APS-C Manual Focus Camera Prime...
- The 35mm F1.2 II manual focus fixed focus prime lens is made of all-metal body, durable and wear-resistant, suitable for portraits, landscapes, weddings, street shootings, etc.
- Weighs only 218g and features MC multilayer coating, it makes the lens looks elegant, fashion, durability and lightweight
- 6 elements in 5 groups, multi-layer coating process is used to effectively reduce glare and purple fringing even in a backlight environment, 10 blades stepless aperture manual focus allows easily control your creation images
- F1.2 large aperture APS-C format is equivalent to a standard focal length of about 52mm which is very practical and can be suitable for shooting any scene and subject
- Widely compatible with Sony E-Mount A7 A7R A7S A9 A99 A7II A7SII A7RII A5000 A5100 A6300 A6000 A6500 NEX-5N NEX-5R NEX-6 NEX-7 VG10 VG20 VG30 EA50
10. Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime...
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
How to Pick the Best Portrait Lens For Sony A6000?
Looking to buy a new product but not sure where to start? Check out our buying guide for the best tips and advice on what to look for when making your purchase. From features to price, we will help you figure out what is most important to you and make the process as easy as possible.
When it comes to selecting a product, the first thing you should consider is the brand. Some brands are more dependable than others, and some have just that wow factor present while some do not. You should research several brands and compare their ratings in order to come to a conclusion.
portrait lens for sony a6000 Price
The next thing you should consider when choosing a product is the price. Although prices will vary between different products, some are more expensive than others. You need to determine which features matter most and if they are worth the extra money. For example, if you want a portrait lens for sony a6000, make sure it will serve the purpose perfectly without costing more than usual.
What is Included?
Some products come with additional items that can be useful, but some do not. You should make sure that the product you choose comes with everything it needs to be fully functional, such as batteries and chargers. Moreover, if some items are missing, you may need to go out and buy them separately. If you want all of the necessary components included in your purchase, read the list of materials carefully or ask around about what is included before making your choice.
When you are trying to determine the best product, it is important to read what customers have to say about it. Feedback can be helpful because it contains details that manufacturer websites or guides often leave out. Reading through customer ratings and reviews will allow you to get into their heads and learn how they really feel about their experience with the product.
If you are new to using a portrait lens for sony a6000, it is best to choose something simple and straightforward if possible. Complex products can be intimidating to use at first, however, they are often more advanced than some simpler devices.
If you do not want anything too difficult for the first time around, consider choosing a simple portrait lens for sony a6000.
Similarly, it is a good idea to choose a product that is durable. A high-quality portrait lens for sony a6000 will be able to take a bit of wear and tear without breaking down or being damaged in any way. If you want something that can last for a long time with regular use, look into the materials used in the design process and consider their durability and sturdiness.
Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
Ease of Use
Lastly, when selecting a portrait lens for sony a6000, you should consider how easy it is to use. A lot of people do not want to struggle with adjusting settings and understanding directions, so it is important for your product to be user-friendly. Ensure the features work properly and that they are easy to figure out on your own before buying.
Just because you are browsing through plenty of products does not mean you have to settle on the one that is just ok. There are many options, but they are all different. Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
All portrait lens for sony a6000s require some level of maintenance. However, the frequency is still something to think about before you purchase. If you are someone who can not be bothered to deal with these kinds of things, look into which products are low-maintenance or completely maintenance-free.
In conclusion, just about any product has both good and bad qualities that should be taken into consideration before purchase. In order to make a well-informed decision on whether or not the best portrait lens for sony a6000 is right for you, ask yourself these questions: What are your needs? How often will you use it? Is this item worth the price tag? etc. I hope that our review helps you find what is best for YOU!
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API