There is no doubt that buying products is a big decision. It is not only important to find the right product, but also the right brand that you can trust. That is why we have put together a list of the best pump to drain pool out there. We have considered quality, affordability, and overall customer satisfaction to bring you this list. Keep reading to explore the top picks.
Our Recommendations for the Best Pump To Drain Pool:
Our 10 Best Pump To Drain Pool Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top pump to drain pool, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility...
- 1/4 HP Utility pump moves up to 1,800 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction; 10' cord length
- 1-1/4 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping; includes 3/4 inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8 inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
2. Green Expert 1/4HP Submersible Utility Pump High Flow...
- 【Efficient Water Pump】☘ High efficient PSC motor with steady flow channel structure produces 1/4 HP output power that ensures stronger power/flow conversion but lower power consumption, more energy-saving and quiet. This item has the ability to lift water up to Max. 28 feet of vertical height. Max. Flow rate is 1600 gallons per hour at zero feet, 22 gallons per minute at 10 ft of discharge lift.
- 【Simple Plug-in/off Operation】☘ Pump will be directly running when power on, removes water level down to 0.2”. Designed for efficiently draining clean or slightly dirty water from flooded house, basement, sumps, window wells, water tanks, pools, cisterns, hot tub spas, and flooding in low lying areas.
- 【Lightweight, Easy to Install&Use】☘ Item weight: 8.3lb. The 25 feet long grounded waterproof cord with portable handle allows convenient installation from farther position, no more trouble for dealing with extension cords!
- 【Green and Tough Design】☘ Environmental and ergonomics appearance can comfortably fit in your house and garden, quiet running. Full corrosion-resistant and reinforced thermoplastic construction with thermal overload protection for continuous duty use in water removal application.
- 【Safety Ensure and Customer First】☘ Follows UL 778&746C standards for safety and 100% manufacturer tested. For any question, please don't hesitate to write to us through our storefront and click "ask a question", or support email to us, we will respond within 24 hours.
- 【Simple to Hookup】☘ Comes with two plastic adapters: 1-1/4” connects discharge hoses for high capacity pumping; 3/4” GHT connects garden hoses for quickly installation. *Expandable garden hose is NOT recommended since pump would lose 85% pressure to expand hose before pumping out water that results low flow.
3. FibroPool Electric Swimming Pool Winter Cover Drain Pump...
- Designed for both in ground and above ground pools. Durable, lightweight chassis will not weigh down pool covers
- Pumps at a rate of up to 600 gallons per hour
- 16 foot power cord plugs into any standard 110 volt wall outlet
- 22 foot heavy duty kink-proof hose easily removes water from any pool depth
- 75 Watts motor, Manual shut off
4. SumpMarine Water Transfer Pump, 115V 330 Gallon Per Hour -...
- EASY TO USE: Simply Prime the pump with food-grade vegetable oil, place the intake hose attachment in the water, and plug it in!
- POWERFUL: The (115 Volt) 1/10 HorsePower motor, transfers water at a rate of up to 330 Gallons Per Hour!
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Easy to store and haul, this mini utility pump offers big value in a little package
- MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect for transferring water from aquariums, washing machines, water beds, water heaters, clogged sinks, and more.
- INCLUDES: 6' hose and Water Suction attachment, as well as an impeller replacement kit
5. Professional EZ Travel Collection, Hot Tub and Swimming Pool...
- UP TO 3,700 GPH - Submersible and easy to use, this drain pump can go up to 16 feet under water. The automatic shutoff switch eliminates the need to monitor pump progress. Complete with a drain hose, hose clamp, and automatic float switch shutoff feature, this pump takes the hard work out of pool maintenance.
- 400 WATT MOTOR - This transfer pump drains a hot tub in minutes. It’s folding bottom feet allow for maximum low level drainage. This powerful and compact drainage device will help you empty your swimming pool, pond, or hot tub at the end of the season.
- IMPACT-RESISTANT CASTING - Built to last year after year, EZ pumps are made of durable ABS rust-proof plastic housing molds. This EZ Travel Collection submersible drain pump combines portability, reliability, and power.
- COMPLETE DRAINAGE KIT - This pool drain pump comes with a 20 foot waterproof cord that can be used with just about any standard outdoor water house. Plus, the removable and adjustable spigot fits a variety of hoses and makes pump maintenance simple.
- DIMENSIONS – Pump: 9" x 7" x 15". Drain Hose Length: 20’ Drain Hose Diameter: 1.5” Weight: 12.5 Pounds.
6. Sump Pump, Prostormer 1HP 3700GPH Submersible Clean/Dirty...
- ⚡⚡【Kindly Tip】When you start use the pump you must be submerged into the water at a slight angle to allowthe remaining air to escape.⚡⚡
- 🔥【1HP High Power】Prostormer Sump Pump uses 1HP power, which is more efficient than ordinary 3/4HP sump pump; Max 3700 Gallon Per Hour rating tackles any draining job at a fraction of the time.
- 🔥【Multi Outlet Sizes】3 different diameters outlets (1 inch ,1-1/4 inch, 1-1/2 inch) to adapte for different size hoses as needed according to the flow rate. The bigger the flow is, the wider the outlet should be.
- 🔥【Keep Open Mode】When you put the float switch locked on the sump pump, the sump pump will keep working all the time. Once the pump can not pump any water, you should cut off the power immediately to prevent the coil from getting burned.
- 🔥【Automatic ON/OFF Mode】The float switch should be unlocked from the pump. When the water level rises above the pump, the pump will start working automatically under the control of float switch. When the pump fails to pump water, it will automatically disconnected the power.
- 🔥【Sealing Structure & Durable Construction】The sump pump features a durable sealing structure and the durable thermoplastic body keeps the pump from corrosion. The higher base plate which assures the prevention of debris collection in the sump pit.
7. AquaMiracle 600GPH New-gen Pool Cover Pump for Above-ground...
- PERFORMANCE – Designed with our 20+ years expertise, this pump is very safe, efficient and energy saving. Fully submersible with the epoxy sealed motor. 100% factory tested with super high voltage. Flow rate 600GPH, head height 9ft, power 35Watt.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN– This pool cover pump is specifically designed to drain the water in your swimming pool. With the extra-long 25ft power cord, it can be positioned anywhere in your pool. With the included 16ft anti-kink drainage hose (ID 1/2”), the water in the pool can be pumped out to water your garden. A 3/4” hose adapter is also included for connection to the standard garden hose. The pump can be used for both above-ground and in-ground pools.
- FILTER SCREEN – A filter screen fits the pump perfectly. The screen works as a steady support to the pump. It not only provides pre-filtration for the pump to prevent waste / tree leaves from being sucked in, but also allows water to come in from the 4 sides and the bottom to maximize the flow.
- DRY RUN PROTECTION – A thermal overload protector is built in the pump so that under dry run condition the power can be cut off automatically to protect the pump from burning out.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED – We guarantee that if there is any questions or dissatisfactions, customers can get our in-time support, or choose to return the product with full refund.
8. AgiiMan Pool Cover Pump, 1100 GPH Submersible Water Sump...
- 【Main Parameters】 - Pool cover pump QMAX: 4500lL/H, HMAX: 10.5FT, submersible water pump AC:110V/60HZ 125W, Max Water Temperature:95℉, waterproof level: IPX8.
- 【Utility Materials and Designs】 - Above ground pool pump adopt sturdy ABS shell,the sump pump submersible can resist bad weather.The four sides of the little giant pump are all mesh screen,which can enter water in a large area.The built-in temperature control core prevents dry burning when pumping dry.
- 【High Utility drainage】 - The maximum drainage speed of the 75 swimming pool pump is up to 850 gallons per hour,which is about 2 times faster than the ordinary pump.
- 【Good compatibility】 - The 16 ft anti-twist drainage hose of pool drain pump is suitable for the 1/2 " and 1/4" water nozzle and can drain from any depth of the pool. 3/4" water nozzle,and 3/4”Hose adaptor is suitable for drainage hoses and garden hoses. The 25 ft power cord increases the distance between the socket and the water to prevent electric shock.
- 【Good customer service】 - If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied, please let us know and our customer service team will help you return or refund.
9. Pool Cover Pump Submersible-Water Pump For Pool...
- 💦【Professional Drainage】Pool cover pump submersible - ideal for draining water above ground. Durable, lightweight chassis will not weigh down pool covers.Pool cover pump suitable for any place where drainage is needed, providing you with an affordable drainage solution.
- 💦【Upgrade Quality】75W water pump for pool draining moves up to 850 gallons per hour,which drains up to 1.5 X FASTER than a standard drain pump.Built-in temperature control chip, don't worry about burning the pump. Resin sealing ring, waterproof and leak-proof, ultra-quiet.The double filter cover can effectively filter out impurities and dirt in the water. Customized sturdy ABS shell for durability.
- 💦【Widely Compatible】850 GPH above ground sump pumps with 3 additional adapters for 1/2'' hose adapter ,3/4'' hose adapter,3/4'' garden hose adapter.The extra-long 25-foot power cord is convenient for installation wherever needed.The 16-foot anti-kink drain hose can drain from any depth of the pool.
- 💦【Easy to Set】Before use, fix the swimming water removal pumps on a suitable socket and connect it with a hose. After fixing, you can connect a suitable power source and the water pump for pool cover will start to work. Water pump for pool draining not need to extend the hose, reducing installation costs. Using the user manual, the guide will also help you save working costs.
- 📧【Excellent Service】Pool cover pumps above ground 1-year warranty exceeds industry standards.If you have any questions or are not satisfied, please contact us to get a refund, no questions asked, it's what you deserve. Each of our products is 100% tested before leaving the factory, and it is our relentless pursuit to provide every customer with quality products and satisfactory service.
10. Professional EZ Travel Collection Submersible Drain Pump and...
- UP TO 2,000 GPH - This new automatic submersible drain pump from EZ Travel Collection is capable of pumping up to 2,000 gallons of dirty water an hour. Complete with a drain hose, hose clamp, and automatic float switch shutoff feature, this pump takes the hard work out of pool maintenance.
- 400 WATT MOTOR - Rated at horsepower, this transfer pump drains a hot tub in minutes. The pump requires little work to operate and is completely submersible. The removable and adjustable spigot makes pump maintenance simple.
- COMPLETELY SUBMERSIBLE - Easy to operate, this automatic sump pump is completely submersible. The overheat prevention mechanism automatically shuts it off when the water line becomes too low to feed the pump.
- PORTABLE AND RELIABLE - This EZ Travel Collection submersible drain pump combines portability, reliability, and power. With strong impact-resistant casting, our new streamlined design includes a durable and convenient carry handle.
- DIMENSIONS - Pump: 12.5" x 6" x 6" (L x W x H). Drain Hose Length: 25' Drain Hose Diameter: 1-1/2"
What to Look for in the Best Pump To Drain Pool?
Before you can buy pump to drain pools, there are a few things that you need to know. We have compiled a buying guide for pump to drain pool products to help make the process easier and less daunting. This is our comprehensive list of what we believe are the most important factors in buying pump to drain pool products:
When it comes to selecting a product, the first thing you should consider is the brand. Some brands are more dependable than others, and some have just that wow factor present while some do not. You should research several brands and compare their ratings in order to come to a conclusion.
pump to drain pool Price
The next thing you should consider when choosing a product is the price. Although prices will vary between different products, some are more expensive than others. You need to determine which features matter most and if they are worth the extra money. For example, if you want a pump to drain pool, make sure it will serve the purpose perfectly without costing more than usual.
What is Included?
Some products come with additional items that can be useful, but some do not. You should make sure that the product you choose comes with everything it needs to be fully functional, such as batteries and chargers. Moreover, if some items are missing, you may need to go out and buy them separately. If you want all of the necessary components included in your purchase, read the list of materials carefully or ask around about what is included before making your choice.
When you are trying to determine the best product, it is important to read what customers have to say about it. Feedback can be helpful because it contains details that manufacturer websites or guides often leave out. Reading through customer ratings and reviews will allow you to get into their heads and learn how they really feel about their experience with the product.
If you are new to using a pump to drain pool, it is best to choose something simple and straightforward if possible. Complex products can be intimidating to use at first, however, they are often more advanced than some simpler devices.
If you do not want anything too difficult for the first time around, consider choosing a simple pump to drain pool.
Similarly, it is a good idea to choose a product that is durable. A high-quality pump to drain pool will be able to take a bit of wear and tear without breaking down or being damaged in any way. If you want something that can last for a long time with regular use, look into the materials used in the design process and consider their durability and sturdiness.
Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
Ease of Use
Lastly, when selecting a pump to drain pool, you should consider how easy it is to use. A lot of people do not want to struggle with adjusting settings and understanding directions, so it is important for your product to be user-friendly. Ensure the features work properly and that they are easy to figure out on your own before buying.
Just because you are browsing through plenty of products does not mean you have to settle on the one that is just ok. There are many options, but they are all different. Make sure the product is ultimately what you are looking for and that its features are exactly what you need before you pay for it.
All pump to drain pools require some level of maintenance. However, the frequency is still something to think about before you purchase. If you are someone who can not be bothered to deal with these kinds of things, look into which products are low-maintenance or completely maintenance-free.
In conclusion, just about any product has both good and bad qualities that should be taken into consideration before purchase. In order to make a well-informed decision on whether or not the best pump to drain pool is right for you, ask yourself these questions: What are your needs? How often will you use it? Is this item worth the price tag? etc. I hope that our review helps you find what is best for YOU!
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API