There are so many products on the market, it is hard to know which one is the best. But that is where we come in â€“ we have done the research so you do not have to. Here is our list of the best soft tip dart boardS on the market today. Trust us, these are worth your money!
Our Picks of the Best Soft Tip Dart Board:
Our 10 Best Soft Tip Dart Board Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top soft tip dart board, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Franklin Sports Electronic Dart Board Sets - Soft Tip...
- 65 game variations: With upto 65 game variations, there are so many different ways to play; Get ready to try them all
- Bonus darts: 6 soft tip darts and 6 replacement tips so you don't have to worry about a lost one
- Fun voice and sound effects: With added voice and sound effects, you'll get a good laugh and encouragement while playing
- Easy to mount: Everything you need to mount this electronic dartboard is available right out of the box along with storage for the darts themselves
- Easy set up: Once you insert aaa batteries your electronic dartboard is ready to go
2. Fat Cat Mercury Electronic Dartboard, Built In Cabinet Doors...
- Top Quality Segments - Compact 13.5” electronic dart board target area is durable with precision engineered concave segment holes that lock in your shots
- Enhanced Scoring Experience - Ultra-thin spider and extended catch ring make scoring easy and the Fat Cat Mercury dart board easily tracks all of your throws
- 28 Games for up to 8 Players - Includes popular games like 01, Cricket, and more; with over 150 scoring options and up to 8 player multiplayer, everyone can join in on the fun
- Built-in Cabinet and Storage - Sleek cabinet doors with built in storage for six soft tip darts keep your setup organized and looking good
- Included Accessories - Comes with six starter soft tip darts, mounting hardware, six spare tips, and is powered by the included AC adapter
3. One80 Soft tip Dartboard – 18” Safety Plastic Board with...
- 🎯 Standard segment size for home fun or professional practice.
- 🔔A widen missed darts catch ring provides better protection to the wall.
- 🚩Comes with 12 darts and 20 replacement soft tip points.
- 🌈One-piece molded shafts and flights eliminate the trouble of flights falling out of shafts.
- 🏆Extremely light weight and easy to mount.
4. WIN.MAX Electronic Dart Board Soft Tip Dartboard Set LCD...
- 🎁21 EXCITING GAMES WITH 65 VARIATIONS - Game list: 301, 401, 501, 601, 701, 801, 901, Cricket, No-score cricket, Scram, Killer, Football, Bowling, Double down, High score, Shanghai, Golf, Shove a penny, Steeplechase, Nine dart century.
- 🎁𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆🎁 - Wide catch ring offers protection for your wall from errant throws.
- 🎁𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄🎁“It’s the only budget dartboard that doesn’t have a million complains about the darts flying out.” By abovehouse website. It distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- 🎁𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆/𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑🎁 - No matter if you practice or just play for fun, this makes it live as if you were taking a fierce competition.
- 🎁Up to 4 individuals in a single-player game or up to 8 individuals in multiplayer games. You also have the option to play against the computer with 5 different difficulty levels.
- 🎁Unlike other darts sets, our bundle features beautifully crafted barrels with full grip texture which allows any finger placement rather than forcing a front or rear loaded grip, 12 Precision Cut Aluminum Shafts for the maximum grip of flights + 20 rubber O-rings to prevent loosening, 24 Polypro Flights (Standard) for a stable flight path, Flight protector and dart wrench.
- 🎁Once purchased, enjoy a 10-year warranty.
5. Arachnid Cricket Pro 800 Electronic Dartboard with...
- Tournament-quality electronic dartboard - regulation 15.5" target area
- 39 games with 179 variations (seven cricket games)
- NylonTough segments improve durability and playability
- Micro-thin segment dividers dramatically reduce bounce-outs
- Up to eight Players with four-player jumbo X/O LED score display. The ARACHNID trademark is a registered trademark owned by Arachnid 360 LLC and used by Escalade Sports pursuant to license
6. Arachnid SDB1000 Soft Tip Dartboard with Online Gameplay and...
- ONLINE GAME PLAY - Compete online via the dedicated SDB platform server. Test your skills against other players around the globe right from the comfort of your home.
- STAT TRACKER - The SDB server will keep track of players' scoring history including wins and losses, marks per round and points per dart averages and much more.
- CUSTOM PROFILE AND RANKINGS - Create your own profile and follow your personal game performance for all games. Track your leaderboard rating and how you stack up against the competition.
- FULL COLOR SCORING AND ANIMATION - Transform your smartphone or tablet into an easy to see color scoring interface. Bluetooth connectivity pairs in seconds. (device not included)
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Regulation 15. 5" Soft Tip target area. Includes easy fit mounting system with optional no tools required supports. Free app download is loaded with custom game options
7. Arachnid Cricket Pro 800 Standing Electronic Dartboard with...
- Beautiful Mahogany Finish, Aracde style look
- Our top of the line Arachnid electronic dartboard
- 6 darts with extra tips and flights
- mounting hardware
- Plenty of storage space in the cabinet. The ARACHNID trademark isense a registered trademark owned by Arachnid 360 LLC and used by Escalade Sports pursuant to the license
8. Arachnid Cricket Pro 450 Electronic Dartboard Features 31...
- Durable electronic dartboard includes 6 soft-tip darts and power converter
- Regulation-sized 15.5 inch target area offers 31 games with 178 variations
- 5 multi-color backlit LCD scoring displays and active multi-color score window
- Easily keep track of cricket games with 2 dedicated x/O scoring windows
- Heat up the competition with the optional interactive Heckler feature. The ARACHNID trademark is a registered trademark owned by Arachnid 360 LLC and used by Escalade Sports pursuant to the license.
- Sport type: darting
9. Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 Standing Electronic Dartboard Black
- GAMES AND VARIATIONS - Features 8-player cricket with 24 games and 132 options,
- REGULATION DARTBOARD INCLUDED - Dartboard has a regulation 15.5" target area as well as tournament spider and trademarked tournament colors
- REDUCED BOUNCE OUTS - Micro-thin segment dividers dramatically reduce bounce outs while the Nylon Tough segments improve playability and durability
- DARTBOARD FEATURE - Dartboard features a voice prompt for players to throw, a solo play option, a player handicap feature and sleep mode
- Includes 6 soft-tip darts with extra tips, an AC adapter and mounting hardware for assembly. The ARACHNID trademark is a registered trademark owned by ARACHNID 360 LLC and used by Escalade Sports pursuant to license.
10. Arachnid Cricket Pro Tournament-quality Electronic Dartboard...
- Tournament-Quality Electronic Dartboard- regulation 15.5” target area
- 8 Players, 33 Games, 303 Options
- NylonTough segments improve durability and playability
- Micro-Thin segment dividers dramatically reduce bounce-outs
- Computer verbally voice prompt for players to throw
- Up to 8 players with 2 sets of tricolor cricket LED displays. The ARACHNID trademark is a registered trademark owned by Arachnid 360 LLC and used by Escalade Sports pursuant to the license
Buying Guide for the Best Soft Tip Dart Board
When you are shopping for a new product, it can be hard to know where to start. You might not know what features to look for, or which brands are the best. That is why we have put together this buying guide. We will help you figure out what to consider when you are buying a soft tip dart board.
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a soft tip dart board is its build quality. How well does the product seem to be made? Is it likely to fall apart after a few uses? Are there any areas that feel flimsy or weak? It is important to consider these things before making your purchase, as you do not want to end up with a product that is difficult to use or falls apart after just a few uses.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a product is its brand reputation. How well-known is the company that makes the product? What are people saying about it online? Is the company known for making high-quality products, or are they known for producing products that do not work very well? It is important to do your research before buying a product, especially if you are unfamiliar with the brand.
Ease of Use
How easy is the product to use? Is there an instruction manual that comes with it, or do you have to look online for instructions on how to use the product effectively? Does everything work as well as it should in order for this product to be effective? The easier a product is to operate and maintain, the better. You do not want to have to struggle to figure out how to use it or spend a lot of time trying to keep it in good condition.
How durable is the product? Will it last for a long time, or will it start to wear down after just a few uses? Is it likely to break if dropped? These are important factors to consider when choosing a product, as you do not want to have to replace it often.
How versatile is the product? Can it be used for a variety of purposes, or is it only good for one specific task? If you are looking for a product that can be used for multiple things, make sure to choose one that is versatile. This will save you from having to buy multiple products to complete different tasks.
Comfort in Use
How comfortable is the product to use? Does it cause any pain or discomfort when used, or is it easy on the hands and/or eyes? If you are going to be using the product frequently, it is important that it be comfortable in order to avoid any unnecessary pain.
How much maintenance is required for the product? Does it need to be cleaned often, or is it low-maintenance? Can you just use it and forget about it, or do you have to take special precautions in order to keep it working properly? If you are looking for a product that does not require a lot of maintenance, make sure to choose one that is low-maintenance.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a product is its price. How much money are you willing to spend on this purchase? Is the product worth the price tag, or are there cheaper alternatives that will
Warranty Period and Type
Is there a warranty on the product? What type of warranty does it have? Is it full, limited, or has no warranty at all. If you are looking for a reliable product, make sure to choose one with good customer service and returns policies in case something goes wrong with your purchase.
Another important factor when choosing a product is its aesthetics. How does the product look? Is it something you would be proud to own and display in your home or office, or is it an eyesore? If you are looking for a product that has good aesthetics, make sure to choose one that looks nice.
In the end, it is up to you which one of these products will be best for your needs. Every product has different pros and cons that should be considered before making a decision. However, we believe our review was as fair and unbiased as possible so you can make an educated choice on what may work best for you! What do you think? Have any questions about the reviews or anything else in this blog post? Please comment below with your thoughts! Thank you again for reading todays post and stay tuned next week for another great article.
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API