If you are in the market for a new product, you want to make sure you find the best one out there. But what is the best way to do that? By reading this post, of course! We have compiled a list of ten of the best subwoofer for trucks on the market right now, based on their quality and customer satisfaction. Check it out and see if any of these products are right for you. Happy shopping!
Best Subwoofer For Trucks:
Our 10 Best Subwoofer For Truck Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top subwoofer for truck, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12' Powered Car Subwoofer...
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure.(1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
- Features of RWS12CA: Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure.1200 Watts Peak power output.300 Watts RMS.12" Super Slim Subwoofer.Ultra Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement.3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap.Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket.High Density Laminated Foam Surround.High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure.Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure.
- 2" High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil.8mm Washer & Yoke Plates.13.6mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max.70oz.Magnet Motor Structure.Super Slim Sealed MDF Enclosure Design.Aviation Grade Black Tweet Carpet with Embroidered Logo.Black Texture Synthetic Leather Front Panel.Impedance: 4-ohms.Frequency response: 38Hz-500Hz.SPL @ 1w/1m: 96dB.Dimensions: 24" Length x 15" Height 4.37" Top Depth x 6.65" Bottom depth
- Features of RWK81: Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit.(1) 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable.17' 8 Gauge Translucent Blue Super Flex Power Cables.17' 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable.17' 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire.3' 8 Gauge Super Flex Ground Wire.Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder.60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse.
- 7' Split Tube Loom.Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets.Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility.PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
2. Seismic Audio - SA-SSCS10 - Shallow Mount 10 Inch 500 Watt...
- Model: SA-SSCS10 | Shallow Mount 10 Inch 500 Watt Car & Truck Audio Subwoofer Box for tight spaces
- Rear Air Tight Seal Design | Power Rating: 500 Watts Max Power
- High Powered 10 inch Woofers with a Non-Pressed Paper Cone and Specially Treated Foam Surround with Rubber Edge Suspension | Smooth Carpet Finish
- Voice Coil: 2 inch 4 Layer Dual Voice Coil | Impedance: 4 Ohms | Magnet: 40 Ounce
- Sensitivity: 90 dB | Frequency Response: 35-300Hz | Binding Post Connectors | Dimensions: 19.6" x 12.6" x 5.3" | Weight: 23.1 lbs
3. Kicker Comp 12' Loaded Truck Subwoofer Box Enclosure...
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling 150 Watts
- Sealed Enclosure
- Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 7-1/2"
4. KICKER TRTP 12-inch (30cm) Thin Down Firing Subwoofer and...
- Forced-Air Cooling helps our CompRT subs run 20 percent cooler
- ONE 12" thin-mount CompRT subwoofer and a high-output reFLEX passive radiator which intensifies bass output
- Easily mounts in cargo area with no space issues, and resists stacking weight
- Minimal mounting depth without sacrificing musical punch
- True, hard-hitting KICKER bass from a shallow-mount design
5. KICKER 46TL7T102 10 Inch 2 Ohm 500 Watt RMS Power and 1000...
- SINGLE SUBWOOFER: Single 10-inch subwoofer enclosure with a thin profile is perfect for tight spaces in any kind of vehicle; Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.25 x 20.25 x 12 inches
- POWERFUL SOUND: Subwoofer enclosure works best with 500 watts of recommended power; Sensitivity: 85.98 dB
- THIN ENCLOSURE BOX: Sealed enclosure box design and has extensive internal bracing
- ANGLED DESIGN: Angled design with rounded corners for excellent fit in a variety of vehicles
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Thick MDF construction will ensure many uses for years to come; Embodied KICKER logo
6. KICKER CompRT 12'(30cm) subwoofer in Thin Profile encl,...
- Active thin-mount CompRT Subwoofer paired with passive ReFLEX sub for deep bass
- CompRT features Forced-Air Cooling - 20% cooler for increased reliability
- Compact enclosures with tough MDF construction for behind or under the seat
7. Kicker 10-Inch CompC 2-Ohm Loaded Shallow Subwoofer Box...
- Thin profile eclosure with loaded 10 inch subwoofer with single 2 ohm terminal
- Fits perfectly under or behind a vehicle's seat
- Features genuine CompC subwoofer with 600 watts max power, 300 watts of RMS power
- Custom ported design
- Box dimensions: 7.625 x 21.5 x 15 inches
8. (1) Kicker C12 Subwoofer Single 12' Regular Cab Truck Sub...
- (1) Kicker C12 Subwoofer Single 12" Regular Cab Truck Sub Box Enclosure Bundle with Kicker 43DXA125.2 Amp
9. Harmony Audio R124 Dual 12' Sub Box Bundle with HA-A400.1...
- Compatible with 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado Extended Cab Truck Harmony Bundle R124 Dual 12" Sub Box & HA-A400.1
10. Rockford Fosgate P300-10T Punch 10' 300 Watt Powered Truck...
- The Punch P300-10T is a universal "all in one" self-contained subwoofer enclosure with built-in amplifier for dropping Bass in any factory or aftermarket system
- The 10" high output subwoofer is impedance optimized for the built in 300-watt class-D amplifier in a slim design enclosure - Dimensions: 13.3" x 21.7" x 7.9" x 4.8"
- Featuring an adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover, built-in adjustable bass boost EQ, and built-in 0°/180° phase switch
- The enclosure can be connected via speaker level inputs for connection to factory systems, or traditional line level inputs for aftermarket systems
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
How to Decide on the Best Subwoofer For Truck?
Just like most things in life, when it comes to buying a product there is no one-size-fits-all answer. What might be the best product for your neighbor may not be the best for you. That is why it is important to do your research before investing in something new. In this buyers guide, we will outline some of the factors you should consider when purchasing a new subwoofer for truck.
subwoofer for trucks are designed to ensure the highest quality of life, but with this comes higher prices.
When deciding on a subwoofer for truck you should determine how much value it will bring into your life and how often (and for what reasons) you are likely to use it.
If it is something that will be used frequently then perhaps spending a little extra for a good brand product is worth it, but if you are only going to use the subwoofer for truck a few times then products that are not from the popular brands can be picked.
subwoofer for trucks are usually made from some of the highest quality materials available on todays market. However, there are some low-quality products as well.
If you want a subwoofer for truck that will stand out and be noticed, then perhaps it is worth paying extra to get something truly special! If not, go for a balanced product that compromises both quality and prices.
You should look for a product that is designed to last. It needs to function well repeatedly over long periods of time so the design must be durable enough to withstand heavy use and maintain its form. This comes at a cost, but it is worth remembering that subwoofer for trucks are usually made to last – they are built to be used over the course of a long time!
subwoofer for trucks are not always the cheapest, but they can offer great value for money.
It is important to find a subwoofer for truck that meets your specific needs and falls within your budget. Remember, you do not have to break the bank to get a good product – there are many affordable options available!
Good Aftersales Service
You should also look for a product that comes with good aftersales service. This means you can easily get replacements, repairs, and refunds if your subwoofer for truck does not work well or stops working properly!
When purchasing online it is worth reading the terms of sale thoroughly to ensure this is possible before buying anything.
Some subwoofer for trucks can be used for multiple purposes. If you are looking to buy something that will see a lot of use, then it might be best to get one that is up-and-coming in the market rather than getting an older model on sale!
The factors listed above are some of the most integral parts to take into account when purchasing a best subwoofer for truck. Keep these ideas in mind as you shop around, and you should be able to come across the greatest best subwoofer for truck for your needs. Remember to do your research when you are looking for the finest product. There are several features that should mesh well in order to create an excellent product. Just be sure to take into consideration all customer feedback, durability, warranty, and ease of use when making a purchase.
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API