When it comes to finding the best telecaster bridges, it can be tough to know where to start. Which product is the best for me? What are the top-rated products on the market? Is there a way to find out what people are saying about certain products before I buy them? These are all questions that consumers ask every day when looking for something new to buy. These are what we focused on while picking the top telecaster bridges for this buying guide.
10 Best Telecaster Bridge Listed:
Our 10 Best Telecaster Bridge Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top telecaster bridge, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. Wilkinson WTB Brass Compensated 3-Saddle Telecaster Bridge...
- Fits most USA/MIM/Imported Telecaster/Tele style guitar. Ideal for upgrade bridge option
- 2-1/8 inch (54mm) String spacing, can use in both string through the body and top loading
- Genuine Wilkinson parts
- Classic 3-saddle design, compensated brass saddles will improve string intonation and deliver a fine tone
- Includes bridge mounting screws and saddle wrench
2. Telecaster Chrome Bridge w/Compensated Brass Saddles &...
- Fits Fender Telecaster electric guitar.
- Chrome plated steel base. Cut-down sides for finger and pick clearance.
- Wilkinson brass compensated saddles.
- Dual-Load, string through the body or top load.
- 2-1/8" string spacing (54mm). Includes mounting screws and allen wrench.
3. Fender American Vintage 3-Saddle Telecaster Bridge Plate
- Saddles and mounting hardware not included
- Package Dimensions: 1.27 H x 7.366 L x 10.414 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 0.050 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
5. Gotoh Modern Bridge for Tele Chrome
- A beefier version of the traditional Tele bridge
- Features six completely adjustable saddles for string height, radius, and intonation
- This is a heavier bridge with a solid brass baseplate and allen-adjustable brass saddles
- String spread is 2-1/8" (53.97mm)
- Comes with 4 mounting screws
6. Fender Standard Series Telecaster Bridge Assembly - Chrome
- Chrome-plated bridge plate with six adjustable block-style saddles
- Assembly includes intonations screws, springs, and height adjustment screws
- Does not include bridge or pickup mounting hardware. Includes saddle height adjust wrench
- Bridge Plate Dimensions: 3.93" x 3.148". 4-screw mounting design. Mounting hole spacing is approximately 2-7/32"
- Used in most Standard Series (Mexico) Telecaster models manufactured from '04-Present. Will not retrofit to a 3-screw mount design bridge footprint without modification
7. Fender Alder Telecaster Body - Vintage Bridge Routing -...
- Durable Gloss-Polyester Finish
- Routed for SS Pickup Configuration
- Routed for Vintage-Style Bridge Mounting
- Package Dimensions: 55.118 L x 8.636 H x 35.56 W (centimeters)
8. Fender Road Worn Telecaster Electric Guitar Bridge Assembly
- Three-saddle chrome bridge assembly
- String-through-body design
- Three vintage-style stainless steel saddles
- Mounting hardware included
9. Fender 6-Saddle Vintage Telecaster Bridge Kit for American...
- Genuine Fender Replacement Part
- High Quality
- Model Number: 0990810000
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 lb
10. Fender Bridge Assembly for American Pro Telecaster
- Steel bridge plate + Compensated brass barrel saddles
- Six-screw mounting
- 1/16" hex screw saddle height adjustment
- Saddle-height wrench included
- "Ashtray" included
What to Look for in the Best Telecaster Bridge?
Looking to buy a new product but not sure where to start? Check out our buying guide for the best tips and advice on what to look for when making your purchase. From features to price, we will help you figure out what is most important to you and make the process as easy as possible.
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a telecaster bridge is its build quality. How well does the product seem to be made? Is it likely to fall apart after a few uses? Are there any areas that feel flimsy or weak? It is important to consider these things before making your purchase, as you do not want to end up with a product that is difficult to use or falls apart after just a few uses.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a product is its brand reputation. How well-known is the company that makes the product? What are people saying about it online? Is the company known for making high-quality products, or are they known for producing products that do not work very well? It is important to do your research before buying a product, especially if you are unfamiliar with the brand.
Ease of Use
How easy is the product to use? Is there an instruction manual that comes with it, or do you have to look online for instructions on how to use the product effectively? Does everything work as well as it should in order for this product to be effective? The easier a product is to operate and maintain, the better. You do not want to have to struggle to figure out how to use it or spend a lot of time trying to keep it in good condition.
How durable is the product? Will it last for a long time, or will it start to wear down after just a few uses? Is it likely to break if dropped? These are important factors to consider when choosing a product, as you do not want to have to replace it often.
How versatile is the product? Can it be used for a variety of purposes, or is it only good for one specific task? If you are looking for a product that can be used for multiple things, make sure to choose one that is versatile. This will save you from having to buy multiple products to complete different tasks.
Comfort in Use
How comfortable is the product to use? Does it cause any pain or discomfort when used, or is it easy on the hands and/or eyes? If you are going to be using the product frequently, it is important that it be comfortable in order to avoid any unnecessary pain.
How much maintenance is required for the product? Does it need to be cleaned often, or is it low-maintenance? Can you just use it and forget about it, or do you have to take special precautions in order to keep it working properly? If you are looking for a product that does not require a lot of maintenance, make sure to choose one that is low-maintenance.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a product is its price. How much money are you willing to spend on this purchase? Is the product worth the price tag, or are there cheaper alternatives that will
Warranty Period and Type
Is there a warranty on the product? What type of warranty does it have? Is it full, limited, or has no warranty at all. If you are looking for a reliable product, make sure to choose one with good customer service and returns policies in case something goes wrong with your purchase.
Another important factor when choosing a product is its aesthetics. How does the product look? Is it something you would be proud to own and display in your home or office, or is it an eyesore? If you are looking for a product that has good aesthetics, make sure to choose one that looks nice.
When it comes to finding the right product for you, there are many different factors. Durability and longevity play a big role in how long your purchase will last with ease of use being another crucial factor. Comfort is also an important aspect if you plan on using the product often or for a prolonged period of time. The warranty that accompanies the product will protect against any defects that might occur during its lifetime as well as give peace of mind from unforeseen accidents. Price can be very influential but does not always accurately reflect quality so make sure to do some research before deciding which type/brand you want to go with! In conclusion, we hope this guide has given you insight into what type of best telecaster bridge would best suit your needs and lifestyle.
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API