If you are in the market for a new product, it can be tough to decide which one is right for you. That is why we have put together this list of the 10 best water separator for air compressors. We hope it will help make your decision easier!
The 10 Most Recommended Water Separator For Air Compressors:
Our 10 Best Water Separator For Air Compressor Picks:
As we have already shared with you a list of the top water separator for air compressor, you should be able to pick the right one for you pretty easily. However, if you are looking for detailed description of what each product does, read on as we go one by one in detail.
1. 1/2' Particulate filter water trap seperator moisture...
- 1/2" NPT PARTICULATE FILTER / WATER TRAP TO REMOVE MOISTURE FROM COMPRESSED AIR LINES.
- THIS UNIT HAS 5oz POLYCARBONATE BOWL WITH METAL BOWL GUARD. 5u MICRON FILTER REMOVES 95% OF MOISTURE AND DEBRIS.
- 175 PSI MAX INPUT PRESSURE, 145 MAX OUTPUT PRESSURE, 106 CFM FLOW RATE. PLEASE NOTE::: 1/2" NPT MEASURES 0.850" OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES::::
- COMES WITH A SEMI AUTOMATIC DRAIN THAT ACTS LIKE AN OVERNIGHT DRAIN. WHEN PRESSURE IS APPLIED TO THE BOWL, THE DRAIN WILL HOLD THE MOISTURE CONTENTS UNLESS YOU MANUALLY DISCHARGE IT. WHEN NO PRESSURE IS APPLIED TO THE BOWL, THE DRAIN AUTOMATICALLY OPENS TO RELEASE THE MOISTURE.
- REPLACEMENT FILTERS CAN BE FOUND ON AMAZON. ASIN B01MTC8AAH. COPY PASTE ASIN TO YOUR AMAZON SEARCH BAR.
2. NEIKO 30252A Water and Oil Separator for Air Line | 1/4' NPT...
- WATER SEPARATOR: An essential air tool accessory for mechanics and craftsmen that stops moisture, water, oil, and particles from entering air spray guns and other air compressor tools to keep your equipment in top performing shape.
- OIL SEPARATOR: This air filter unit separates the oil from the air as it goes through your air hose the oil needs to stay inside the compressor to keep it lubricated while the compressed air needs to exit the compressor free of oil to ensure maximum air output to your air tools and increase reliability and lifespan.
- MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE: The inline oil water separator traps water vapor and dust to maximize the performance of air compressor tools for cleaner and more even jobs providing excellence in execution and saving you countless dollars in replacing expensive air tool equipment.
- TRANSPARENT DESIGN: This air compressor in line dryer has a clear build that allows you to monitor the buildup and the amount of water and dust particles that this filter has trapped. Quick release valve conveniently located to removed anything trapped inside.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Each in line air compressor moisture filter comes with a 1/4” NPT inlet and outlet for any standard air hose with a quarter inch fitting and can handle pressure to 90 pounds per square inch. Durable aluminum housing construction with brass fittings.
3. Hromee 1/4 Inch Air Compressor Filter Regulator Combo, Water...
- BRASS FILTER ELEMENT - Filtering moisture and fine particles to get clean and dry air which prevents damage to air tools, spray guns and pneumatic equipment. The filter element is brass that provide higher efficient filtration and long lifetime than the fiber one.
- PRESSURE REGULATOR - With the adjustable pressure control knob, you can pull up and turn the black knob at the top of the regulator to set desired pressure. No matter the size of the inlet pressure and flow fluctuations, always maintain a stable outlet pressure.
- GAUGE&FILTER CUP - The pressure gauge is more accurate to the pressure induction and the metal shell is resistant corrosion. The dial scale has two units of measurement: psi and mpa. The Max pressure is 150 PSI. The filter cup is designed to be transparent for observing the volume of water and oil.
- EXTRA ACCESSORIES - The ball valve is made of forged brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures and low magnetic permeability. It has a plastic-covered lever handle for on/off manual control. Some necessaries are also included in this kit: a double MNPT fitting and a thread seal tape.
- PIGGYBACK- Air pressure regulator combines the functions of both air filter and regulator. It is compact and much effective when space is constrained. The bracket is designed to provide a secure way to mount a filter regulator and easy removal.
4. Filter Regulator and Lubricator – 3 in 1 FRL Unit - 3/8'...
- Includes convenient modular mounting bracket for easy use. Maximum input pressure of 250 PSI & max output pressure of 125 PSI.
- Provides automatic lubrication to extend tool life. A 3.5-ounce, quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain makes maintenance simple
- 5 micron filter to remove unwanted dirt and condensed water particles for optimal performance
- Built-in regulator is easy to adjust and helps ensures that air tools receive the correct air pressure for proper operation
- Combines a standard series filter, regulator and lubricator into one space-saving unit. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert
5. NANPU 3/8' NPT Compressed Air Filter Regulator Lubricator...
- 3/8" NPT Piggyback Filter Regulator Lubricator Unit
- Operating Pressure: 0-145 PSI
- 5 Micron Brass Filter Element, Excellent Filtering Performance, Much Longer Life and Reuse Feasibility
- Flow Rate: 60 SCFM (1700 L /Minute)@ 90 psi
- Includes Semi-Auto Drain & Polycarbonate Bowl with Metal Guard, 0-150 Gauge & Bracket，a pair of Air Coupler＆ Plug Kit, 2 x 3/8" NPT Fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape
6. THB 1/2' Heavy Duty Particulate Filter Moisture Trap Water...
- 175 PSI Max Output pressure 175 PSI Max Input pressure
7. 3/4' Inline Air Compressor In Line Water Moisture Filter...
- 185 CFM Flow Rate 3/4" FPT Air Inlet port 3/4" FPT Air Outlet port 5 micron filter element. Wall mounting bracket included Sight Glass on Metal bowl to view your moisture level & Auto drain 250 PSI Max Input pressure Drain capacity 300ml Oil capacity 350ml
8. 1' Inline Air Compressor In Line Water Moisture Filter Trap...
- 185 CFM Flow Rate 1" FPT Air Inlet port 1" FPT Air Outlet port 5 micron filter element. Wall mounting bracket included Sight Glass on Metal bowl to view your moisture level & Auto drain 250 PSI Max Input pressure Drain capacity 300ml Oil capacity 350ml
9. GX PUMP CS3 PCP Air Compressor, Auto-Stop,Oil-Free, Built-in...
- ☆Setting the Autostop Value & Built-in Oil-Water Filter :The filling of a rifle or pistol is hassle free with an auto shut off that the user sets at the desired pressure. This eliminates the user from having to watch the fill pressure gauge as the compressor does its job. It also features the moisture filter which will be more safe .
- ☆Car 12V DC or Home 110V AC Power Choice : This air compressor can be powered by the 12V car battery (Note：not the car cigarette light plug), aslo can be powered by the home AC outlet with the extra 110V-12V converter (included). This will make this air pumb more usefull as you can use it anywhere. You have a 1 year warranty for our every PCP pump .
- ☆Oil-Free & Water-Free & Built-in Fan Cooling for Long Life :Unlike traditional 110V electric high pressure air pump which needs the standard oil and cooling water when working in the market, the product does not need oil, clean and hygienic, no need for external water pump to cool, easy to operate.This will save you a lot of energy in future using. Note: New version does not include grease syringe any more. User manual is for old version.
- ☆3 Type Safety Device Design & Convenient Wire Spool Design: Adjustable pressure gauge , safety valve and burst disc makes this air compressor pump more safe. With the wire spool, you don't need to worry about the wire winding and it also looks great. Note: we have applied U.S. Appearance Patent for this . ATTENTION:Please release the bleed valve first after turnning off the switch every time, and do not start it when there is still air pressure inside (include during the cooling down cycle).
- ☆Test Inflating Speed : This pcp compressor was designed mainly for inflating less than 1L tank. Fill a 190cc tank from 1800psi to 3300psi is a swift 2:30 minutes; Filled a 480cc carbon bottle from 1800psi to 3500psi is in a mere 7:30 minutes. The duty cycle of the machine is 30 minutes run / 20 minutes cool. This allows for filling of larger tanks ( only suggest the max 1.5L) as long as the compressor is allowed to cool.
10. GX PUMP CS3-I Portable PCP Air Compressor, Built-in Home...
- ☆Update :Compare with CS3 verison, the only difference is that CS3-I changed the home 110V-12V converter to inside the machine. There is a 1 year warranty for all our PCP pumps. ATTENTION: Please release the bleed valve first after turnning off the switch , and do not start it when there is still air pressure inside your compressor ( include during the cooling down cycle).
- ☆Setting the Autostop Value & Built-in Oil-Water Filter :The filling of a rifle or pistol is hassle free with an auto shut off that the user sets at the desired pressure. This eliminates the user from having to watch the fill pressure gauge as the compressor does its job. It also features the moisture filter which is better for your gun or tank . With the 8mm quick connector, you can also inflate your diving bottle less 1.5L（does not include scuba adapters,need to buy a filter for breathing ).
- ☆Oil-Free & Water-Free & Built-in Fan Cooling for Long Life : Unlike traditional 110V electric high pressure air pumps which needs the standard oil and cooling water when working in the market, the product does not need oil, clean and hygienic, no need for external water pump to cool, easy to operate.This will save you a lot of energy in future using.
- ☆3 Type Safety Device Design & Convenient Wire Spool Design: Adjustable pressure gauge , safety valve and burst disc makes this air compressor pump more safe. With the wire spool, you don't need to worry about the wire winding and it also looks great.
- ☆Inflation Speed: This pcp compressor was designed mainly for inflating less than 1L tank. Fill a 190cc tank from 1800psi to 3300psi is a swift 2:30 minutes; Filled a 480cc carbon bottle from 1800psi to 3500psi is in a mere 8:30 minutes. The duty cycle of the machine is 50 minutes run / 20 minutes cool. This allows for filling of larger tanks ( only suggest the max 1.5L) as long as the compressor is allowed to cool.
How to Decide on the Best Water Separator For Air Compressor?
Looking to buy a new product but not sure where to start? Check out our buying guide for the best tips and advice on what to look for when making your purchase. From features to price, we will help you figure out what is most important to you and make the process as easy as possible.
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a water separator for air compressor is its build quality. How well does the product seem to be made? Is it likely to fall apart after a few uses? Are there any areas that feel flimsy or weak? It is important to consider these things before making your purchase, as you do not want to end up with a product that is difficult to use or falls apart after just a few uses.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a product is its brand reputation. How well-known is the company that makes the product? What are people saying about it online? Is the company known for making high-quality products, or are they known for producing products that do not work very well? It is important to do your research before buying a product, especially if you are unfamiliar with the brand.
Ease of Use
How easy is the product to use? Is there an instruction manual that comes with it, or do you have to look online for instructions on how to use the product effectively? Does everything work as well as it should in order for this product to be effective? The easier a product is to operate and maintain, the better. You do not want to have to struggle to figure out how to use it or spend a lot of time trying to keep it in good condition.
How durable is the product? Will it last for a long time, or will it start to wear down after just a few uses? Is it likely to break if dropped? These are important factors to consider when choosing a product, as you do not want to have to replace it often.
How versatile is the product? Can it be used for a variety of purposes, or is it only good for one specific task? If you are looking for a product that can be used for multiple things, make sure to choose one that is versatile. This will save you from having to buy multiple products to complete different tasks.
Comfort in Use
How comfortable is the product to use? Does it cause any pain or discomfort when used, or is it easy on the hands and/or eyes? If you are going to be using the product frequently, it is important that it be comfortable in order to avoid any unnecessary pain.
How much maintenance is required for the product? Does it need to be cleaned often, or is it low-maintenance? Can you just use it and forget about it, or do you have to take special precautions in order to keep it working properly? If you are looking for a product that does not require a lot of maintenance, make sure to choose one that is low-maintenance.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a product is its price. How much money are you willing to spend on this purchase? Is the product worth the price tag, or are there cheaper alternatives that will
Warranty Period and Type
Is there a warranty on the product? What type of warranty does it have? Is it full, limited, or has no warranty at all. If you are looking for a reliable product, make sure to choose one with good customer service and returns policies in case something goes wrong with your purchase.
Another important factor when choosing a product is its aesthetics. How does the product look? Is it something you would be proud to own and display in your home or office, or is it an eyesore? If you are looking for a product that has good aesthetics, make sure to choose one that looks nice.
These are just a few of the most important factors to consider when choosing a product, but there are many others as well. When considering these various things, ask yourself what your needs will be for this product and how it fits into your current lifestyle. You can then decide which products would be best for you. When choosing a product, it is important to consider several factors including its build quality, brand reputation, ease of use, durability, versatility, comfort in use, and maintenance-free. By considering these things, you can narrow down your choices and find the best product for your needs.
Last update on 2022-06-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API